Supreme Court Nominee

That was the outcome. Do we know that he didn’t consider a larger pool prior to that announcement?

A campaign promise is not an outcome.

The nomination is the outcome

1 Like

Ample evidence of ABA political bias.

2 Likes

Yes. It was a deal he made with Clyburn and the Woke to pander for their votes. And you know that too.

1 Like

That’s what he announced. I will grant that it was possible that he considered a larger pool… but he didn’t announce that.

Just like Biden didn’t announce that. He just stated his final pool would be qualified black women.

The ABA does the exact same thing. I will grant the transparency of the guild.

Was “woman” his first pick of the 3?

Did he or did he NOT say he would ONLY appoint a black woman to the seat??

As I said earlier, go pester someone else with your race baiting posts.

He promised to. Before he had a pick to pick.

Even if this were true. That was a narrowing of the pool. Presumably if that deal happened, Biden had a larger pool for consideration. Right?

Unless you are saying that Biden went to Clyburn already poised to select a black woman? If that is the case, whatever deal he had with Clyburn was irrelevant.

He promised? I haven’t heard that yet. Do you have a quote?

The list was public.

from Trump promises to nominate a woman to fill Supreme Court vacancy | Fox News

The President has placed two well-qualified justices on the court so far and he is about to select a third. Americans can see the names on his list of potential nominees

It had both men and women on it.

I don’t recall him saying “only” but I can be convinced if you have a quote.

Oh thank you…

Do Trump promised to put a woman on the court. Doesn’t that make his list irrelevant?

It is true and you know it.

As for the rest of it… what? They all have a bigger pool to choose from before they promise to pick from a puddle to get elected. Which Brandon did.

It’s OK for you to admit he pandered and you© sold out - race over country.

1 Like

Which pick of the 3? Before or after the election?

Wait the list that article is referring to is a list of women

Thank you for this

:rofl: “YOU PROMISED!”

Read the article. He sent a letter promising a woman before the election.

That obvious since RBG died a few months before the election

Looks like the only one who promised… was ya boi