SUMMIT SURVIVES? Trump Praises Kim’s ‘WARM STATEMENT,’ Says ‘Time Will Tell’

By hook or by crook I hope you libs never again regain power. You guys will use that to punish American working people for supporting Trump.

Who’s supporting North Korea?

This from the person who advocated that Trump and the GOP wield their power to inflict maximum pain on liberals.

1 Like

Yes…they deserve everything that coming to them.

and in the same coin so do Conservatives.

nobell00

:smiley:

2 Likes

the anger and hate continues…

Lol boring.

Must be embarrassing having to remember your hair on fire hysteria because POTUS said “ass”.

1 Like

Uh huh…you guys qont be in power forever…just waiting on it to collapse…because it will.

Also since we can’t edit…by crook…that’s fitting given your other thread about how gems went follow the law…yet here you are saying you will remain in power even if you have to cheat…

Yes yes I know…you learned from the dems…I already know that part…try something new

A few months ago neo-Cons wanted Trump to nuke NK, calling Un unstable, dangerous, not trusted. Now you’re all hoping to cuddle with Trump and Un in a big bed.

Even TM laughed.

1 Like

Weaponizing government is cool, sexy, and patriotic when it’s the Orange Goblin King doing it.

Otherwise, evil librulz is evil.

keep referring to a 10 year old thread about obama

my how you miss him, huh?

do you even try to address topics anymore?

oh wait. you never did. nevermind. troll away

id be interested in seeing where someone actually called to nuke NK.

haha… wait, whut?

1 Like

“weaponizing government? “ oh wait, you’re part of the desperate propaganda “we didnt do it you did” machine

keep going you ll convince everyone eventually

Lol you calling someone a troll…that’s amusing…