SUMMIT SURVIVES? Trump Praises Kim’s ‘WARM STATEMENT,’ Says ‘Time Will Tell’

not as amusing as how little you address topics

which is not very much since its so pathetic and sad

Is Trump’s approach to KJU effective or not? Now remember, despite whether it is or not, we know how you hate that Democrats are not presently in “power”

North Korea ain’t ■■■■■ This is all an entertainment show.

of course not none of it matters now. unless the beloved jimmy carter goes there. then serious progress is made

Mmmm… I’m not sure if its effective because we haven’t seen the end result of it yet. As of right now I’d say no. Trump needs to regien in his Libya talk, pence, and Bolton…that’s a fast way to not bring nk to the table ever.
Granted that out of the bag now, so if I was nk I’d be skeptical of trump and promises. Plus you have the iran deal issue, so that should be on their mind as well…

Did trump bring Kim to the table? maybe…somewhat…but this could be Kim doing what nk always does…plus you have to factor in china and whatever deal they might have going on…you really dont get anywhere without going through china…

Simply masterful. Faced with China’s duplicity and change in Kim’s attitude, Trump ripped away the equality delusion Kim was falling for.

At the same time China went from offering 500 million penalty for ZTE to paying 1.3 billion, also guaranteeing increasing dependence on US parts as well as following US security protocols.

Trump is winning.

As usual, his enemies are left looking foolish, uncontrollably giggling like Pelosi Schummer loons in moonlight.

There was never gonna be a war. Being a war president is played out and boring. Letting a conceited dreamer blow his fortune on ancient technology before bending him over the negotiations table is way sexier.

maybe indeed!

you should post like this more rather than trying to be Thor’s hammer of the forum with single sentence eyerolls

If you don’t know who/what I’m referencing, best to remain silent and be thought a fool the. Ro post and remove all doubt.

My kingdom for an edit button.

2 Likes

8 years ago

this is why i dont bother…You waste my time when i get serious

Don’t you ever change, Alfie.

Do you need a binky? I think I still have a few in the basement from when the kids were little.

Its only kool aid if its delusional. Can’t argue against reality friend, economy is recovering from years of statist (establishment demorepublican globalist crap). Regulations rescinded, market place freed so the dynamic of capitalism can raise all boats.

I’m finding it hard t get employees. Under Obama an ad for a minumum wage job would result in hundreds of applicants. No more.

I knew voting for Trump would hurt my low end business, but its not what the country and do for me, but what I can do for my country.

Hence, Trump grog yeah!

But the kool aid, if Obama’s alone:

Youtube video Obama Koolaid

For your incredible sacrifice to our nation and our Goblin King, we salute you. You are truly the most Yankee Doodle of Dandies.

Thank you, I appreciate the recognition of my sacrifice. While you believe its in jest, buried beneath is a kernel of truth, justice and the American way.

I have hope for you.

By the way, Trump would like that picture.

Leftist trolls, filling Hannity Forum with Trump Hate Spam. Disgraceful.
Zero dignity. Not honored.
Makes forum useless. Wastes time.
Ignore button would be helpful

The evil people stalking President Trump on Twitter, are mental cases.

Not qualified to shine Trumps shoes.
Memorial day weekend will be busy:

hilarious trump

Not haiku…575