SUMMIT SURVIVES? Trump Praises Kim’s ‘WARM STATEMENT,’ Says ‘Time Will Tell’

They sure do. The enemy of their enemy is their friend.

That’s exactly how you guy latched onto Trump’s teat, but now you’re in love! How’s the tingle up your leg feeling?

Honestly, WR, you’ve dropped some pantloads over the years, but this really takes the cake. You USED to be sort of an honest player, but now you’re just diving headfirst into the orange muck.

Explain how this equals good news:

-Trump ■■■■ talks Un on Twitter.
-Un ■■■■ talks Trump.
-Trump sends Pence to Olympics to scowl and wag his finger at NKorea
-US skips SKorea at dinner at Olympics
-SK/NK “end war”
-Trump wants to meet with Kim
-Details of meeting start to get hashed out
-Meeting date set
-Trump admin keeps talking ■■■■■ Un keeps talking ■■■■
-Trump pulls out of meeting
-Trump warms back up to meeting.

There’s nothing noteworthy, or praiseworthy, or special, or different about how Trump is handling this. He’s just falling flat on his face, like he always does, and his sycophants come here and tell us it’s all part of the master plan, and how liberals are stupid.

3 Likes

It’s you libs response to Trump that send tingle up my leg.

It’s nothing like that. I’ve equated the two in my mind to Notorious BIG and lil’ Kim.

Nope, has to do with trump being an idiot. Does that explain it to you?

Only libs get tingles up their legs over politicians, like you and Trump, and the libs such as Chris Matthews and Obama. So congrats-you’re just like Chris Matthews. How does it feel lib? Eat ur peas.

Who’s supporting the fat little bastard in NK? I couldn’t give any less of a ■■■■ about the turd and I don’t believe he deserves a seat at the big table. He’s just a typical two-bit dictator who has the typical overblown sense of importance that they all have.

So there. Now you know I don’t support him. I also think that Trump is a fat orange ■■■■■■■■ who has no clue what he is doing. He is incapable of diplomacy. He is incapable of being anything other than a blowhard. And this whole NK thing is just two addled douchebags arguing over who’s got bigger muscles when both of them are fat flabby turds.

4 Likes

If this were reddit, I’d splurge on the 5 bucks and give you gold.

A child sits reading a book in 30 years…

“Then President Trump looked at us and said ‘How many commemorative coins do we still need to sell?’. We were shocked. What would that have to do with North Korea. ‘Two hundred thousand Mr. President’. ‘Okay’ Trump says. ‘I’m on it’.”

Pee Pee…

Well if course this isnt true at all…naturally you would spew out crap

my god you guys just post nonsense anymore…,

it’s like the hatred is tearing you apart

Coming from you, this post is quite funny. Don’t you have an awards show to boycott and yell at the clouds about? :rofl:

6 Likes

I cant wait for the dems to take over someday so i can watch you loose your mind like you did with obama…

Okay. I actually laughed.

2 Likes

Remember when you lost your mind when Obama said “ass”? Good times.

Now you worship this punkin-headed foul mouthed crude and lewd name-calling piece of trash. Not surprising.

3 Likes

does this mean we can still buy the summit coin?

a random tweet with no context is amazing news, BIG NEWS, GREATEST NEWS!

It’s moved past shows now. Next on the schedule: boycott someone because of NFL players who decide not to go on the field until after the anthem.

Well, unless Trump makes some other random attack on someone before football season. Then all bets are off. :rofl:

1 Like