Stop calling it Biden presidency

really…?

Every year. Somebody writes this stupidity for clicks

they never go away

1 Like

It absolutely is. Biden’s own it (for better or worse)

Allan

It’s not like it’s unimaginable

hope springs eternal

Joe Concha is a down-the-line wingnut hack trying to tickle the amygdalae of right-wingers who get excited by the prospect of Hillary running again because . . . grrrrrrrr . . . HILLARY!! If I want to know who’s going to run (and it’s too early, anyway), I probably wouldn’t go to a Republican writing for other Republicans in THE HILL.

1 Like

whose amygdala gets tickled with this?

https://medium.com/politically-speaking/hillary-clinton-is-the-2024-dark-horse-that-nobody-sees-coming-29767aaff529

So who should I have voted for? Trump is the same age as Clinton.

LOL: From your link:

Former Trump adviser Jason Miller suggested that former 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is attempting to “inject” herself into the 2024 presidential race as analysts speculate that President Joe Biden will not seek a second term.

Former Trump neckbeard advisor Jason Miller is trying to tickle your amygdala. Duh. BREAKING NEWS! Hillary! Grumble grrrr hrrr drrrr!!

It’s so ■■■■■■■ dumb: get out of your closed loop. I know it’s a novel idea, but: if you want to see who Democrats want to run, or who they are excited by, a former Trump administration stooge and current Newsmax contributor is not my go-to for insight.

1 Like

is this to me or Newsweek?

perhaps youre letting this get to you too much

why don’t you clean up your party before worrying about the dems.

Maybe you should explain that to Schumer and Pelosi.

I’m not saying her running is likely. Just not unimaginable. I’d give it 2 % chance.

1 Like

Double plus good. We need young bloods in both parties.

He’s my promise to the forum. Will not vote for anyone older than me (64) or anyone named Harris or Cruz in 2024. Who’s with me?

Allan

Sock puppet Joe.

Neither is Cheney or Lebron. It’s silly ness

except trump. he’s better and smarter as he gets older.

1 Like

Sorry, reading Kevin Durant’s article on how Westbrook taking the game winning shot is the Lakers’ best chance at winning.

2 Likes