Stop calling it Biden presidency

It’s not…it’s democrats presidency and just about every single democrat is inline with democrat agenda. It doesn’t matter who is pres flying democrat banner…they all line up and spout/push their extremism.

Would it be any different if Pete Buttigieg was pres?
How about Kamala Harris or Elizabeth Warren?

Would Mitch Landrieu or J.B. Pritzker be any different? They’re all radicals all pushing their same ■■■■■

So stop calling it Biden presidency…it’s democrat radicalized authoritarian agenda they all pushing/promoting.

They’re all the same.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh and before libs say i was listening to Tucker Carlson…my post/thread was started before his show started.

Bored?

1 Like

It’s the Biden presidency since he’s president.

5 Likes

Not after reading that.

1 Like

Is that what believe?

Uh huh.

No, I’m president. By executive order I declare Kawhi Leonard plays in the playoffs this year.

3 Likes

You can see for yourself lib

That list is missing one name - Hillary Clinton. Someone was actually floating her recently.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/campaign/585843-hillary-2024-given-the-competition-she-may-be-the-dems-best-hope%3Famp

4 Likes

6 Likes

I believe you. Really.

1 Like

Ugh. I hope not.

I wouldn’t doubt seeing Hillary come back and why not she is more popular with democrats than Biden and younger. It’s true Hillary lost running for the presidency twice but so did Biden.

What floats at the top of a cesspool is never cream.

2 Likes

No.

No, no, no.

You voted third party in 2016, huh?

No, I voted for Clinton, and if they ran her again I’d vote for her.

But I am SO tired of the gerentocracy: I want new blood, new ideas, new people on both sides of the aisle.

2 Likes