Stop blaming the Orthodox Jewish community for the measles outbreak

Wait, someone knew they would be working with individuals who could potentially have a communicable disease and the choose not to get vaccinated?

That just seems like a candidate for the Darwin award.

2 Likes

ā€œThere was a measles outbreak at a detention center that spread into Arizonaā€¦therefore a separate outbreak all the way across the country real three years later is linked to thisā€ is not science, John.

John, please for once donā€™t play this game.

You know the purpose of your thread was to try and link the most recent measles outbreak to illegals.

When provided with the evidence it was not, you then went down this path youā€™re taking.

For once, please donā€™t do this. Do you really not see everyone sees through this type of deflection?

6 Likes

Now you are inferring something I never suggested. The story I linked to was to confirm the likelihood that the invasion at our southern border is introducing measles into our population.

:roll_eyes:

JWK

An outbreak three years ago has nothing to do with the outbreak right now.

The current outbreak was from unvaccinated Hasidic children contracting it in Ukraine.

Full Stop.

Anything else is arguing against reality.

Noā€¦you did NOT argue this.

You SPECIFICALLY mentioned an outbreak that was KNOWN to be spread by unvaccinated Orthodox Jews coming back from visits to the Ukraine (another area with a concentration of unvaccinated people) and tried to insinuate that illegals had something to do with it.

Itā€™s right there in your first post, John.

Stop doing this. Just own what you believe instead of deflecting when the evidence comes in against you.

You want to prove sick illegals are a measles/mumps vector factoring into the recent outbreaks?

Donā€™t cut and paste Google searches.

Go do the legwork and provide the scientific evidence.

Like real scientists do it.

1 Like

Yes Iā€™m paying attention. There are some arguing that no illegal immigrants are bringing in measles and other diseases, so if we stop the Jews carrying, we will have no measles. Those people have no LOGICAL basis for their fantasies, but are falling into the logical fallacy of Hasty Generalization.

Point to one person in this thread that argued that.

Take your timeā€¦Iā€™ll wait.

Yeah but Ebola was Obamaā€™s fault.
Would the same folks also blame Trump for measles?
Orā€¦so you think thatā€¦nahā€¦I meanā€¦it was aā€¦umā€¦cheap political pointā€¦toā€¦umā€¦blame Obama?

Not a single person in this thread is arguing that.

1 Like

"The current measles outbreak is due to unvaccinated Hasidic children contracting it in Ukraine.

Full Stop.

Anything else is arguing against reality."

So said Jezcoe

"The current measles outbreak is due to unvaccinated Hasidic children contracting it in Ukraine.

Full Stop.

Anything else is arguing against reality." said Jezcoe.

Me play the game? There was an apparent attempt to blame the Orthodox Jewish community for a measles outbreak in our country, and I responded to that nonsense. The fact is, New York is not the only place Measles is popping up!

SEE: Measles outbreak: CDC finds 704 cases nationwide, most in 25 years

For the third week in a row, health officials Monday added dozens of new reports to the yearā€™s list of confirmed measles cases, bringing the total to 704 in 22 states ā€” the highest number of reported cases in the U.S. in a year since 1994.

Do you really believe illegal entrants have nothing to do with this outbreak?

JWK

That statement does not argue

The outbreak three years ago indicates the very real likelihood that measles is being introduced into our population from the invasion at our southern border.

We donā€™t have to be the kind of rocket scientist you seem to project to figure this out. It only takes common sense.

JWK

And heā€™s correct.

The current outbreak has been traced to that.

He made no argument that if only they get vaccinated, measles outbreaks will stop in this country.

He simply stated that this outbreak has been traced to them.

And it has.

Would you like to try again?

The current outbreak is in 22 states and the origins are not fully known! FULL STOP!

JWK

Do you understand the phrase ā€œthe current outbreakā€ ?

I blame the entire population of people who have chosen not to get or not get their children vaccinated. That is all.

3 Likes

There has been no effort to SOLELY blame Orthodox Jewish folks for all the casesā€¦just the majority of them.

There HAS been a concerted effort on YOUR part to minimize Orthodox Jews as a vector in favor of your ā€œIllegals as diseased infesting ratsā€ vector. Hence the title of your OP.

But if you want true objective reportingā€¦only 88% of the cases have come from close-knit religious communitiesā€¦so that leaves some portion of the 12% that arenā€™t sourced from there might be coming from illegals.

Nationwide there have been 13 outbreaks, six of which were in under-immunized close-knit religious or cultural communities, making up 88 percent of all the cases.

Thereā€™s also a graph thereā€¦remember 2016? The year of the ā€œbig measles outbreak in the Arizona detention centerā€?

I guess it depends on your definition of ā€œbigā€ā€¦there were less than 100 cases of measles in 2016.

At any rate- I told you- you want proof for your hypothesis that illegals are infecting us?

Do the scientific legwork instead of Google searches.

1 Like