Steve King endorses Faith Goldy: Is He a White Supremacist?

Then why did he fire her?

Maybe her former Jewish boss got a bit miffed when he found out about her saying nazis have robust ideas on the Jewish Question?

On a little bit of an off note. I find it rather insidious as to how Stefan Molyneuax started out as this Libertarian philosopher and slowly but surely introduced more and more contemptible ideas to reel in his cult before going all out White Supremacist.

People walking along with him from his “defooing” nonsense to full blown buttery.

I have seen a little bit of the same thing from Mark Dice who actually dailed back his crazy because it reached a larger target audience.

You may not personally associate with people that hate, but if they say things you like, and believe they can create this fantasy world you believe existed in the past, can exist again…you either stay quiet about them, or try to deflect your support for them by claiming ignorance.

The act is getting old and tired.

There was video.

A guy got arrested.

But I am sure that someone deserved it or something.

Yeah, yeah…you run with that.

Do you not think she said those things? What robust ideas do the nazis have on race and Jews?

So let me make sure I’ve got this right…I provide you the opinion of a black conservative who was there and denies that racism was the motivation but you still want to repeat the MSM meme? That’s baaaaa, baaaaaaa, baaaaaaaad.

Tell us then what she really meant

Yet, defend the people, who hate.

Quite the quandary.

I don’t think that racism was the motivation to this incident.

That is separate from The Proud Boys pushing thinly veiled misogynist and racist crap.

@Smyrna

Honest question. Do you think the bad things being said about the White Nationalists/Supremacists/Alt-Right are just liberal lies? Why are avoiding what Faith said on the Daily Stormer podcast. Or that she even appeared on a podcast with them? What do you think about the 14 words, and about White Genocide?

What are you’re views other than simply saying you support these people, but not hate?

If…I am going to make an accusation as ugly as racism, I’d listen to what an African-American who was there had to say and give it the weight it deserves. It doesn’t prove anything 100% but it does shed some light when seeking the truth IMO. He struck me as intelligent, involved, unafraid and without having an agenda. I believe what he said and did you listen to what he said about Gavin? I did and again…I believe he believes what he said.

I[quote=“Guilds, post:67, topic:19847”]
You may not personally associate with people that hate, but if they say things you like, and believe they can create this fantasy world you believe existed in the past, can exist again…you either stay quiet about them, or try to deflect your support for them by claiming ignorance.
[/quote]

If he calls himself a white nationalist and defends white nationalists at every chance, he might be a white nationalist.

1 Like

Do you think there’s a “Jewish question”? What is it and what’s the answer?

Standing up for white supremacy is not in any way right. Right-wing maybe but not right in the way you are using it.

I don’t know who he is.

You still haven’t explained what she “really” meant. Why do you keep ignoring the requests to clarify her remarks if they were taken out of context?

@Smyrna is really going out of his way to not answer these questions. It’s disappointing.

I have now finally realized how completely off the rails he is. It feels good.