Steve King endorses Faith Goldy: Is He a White Supremacist?

Speaking of KIng.

Some choice quotes:

unzensuriert: That is almost the answer to a question I wanted to ask you about your position on abortion: is there any connection between the UN replacement migration – the “Global Compact on Migration“ for example, that will be ratified in December – and “Planned Parenthood” ?

Steve King: It is all interconnected. In the US, we have almost a million abortions a year, babies who would be raised by American parents. Then we bring in 1,2 million legal immigrants a year and add another 600,000 or so illegal immigrants. The US subtracts from its population a million of our babies in the form of abortion. We add to our population approximately 1,8 million of “somebody else’s babies” who are raised in another culture before they get to us. We are replacing our American culture 2 to 1 every year. In addition, only between 7% & 11% of the 1,2 million and zero% of the 600,000 illegals are based on merit. We have no say about the qualifications of approximately 1,7 million legal and illegal immigrants each year. We don’t even ask the question, “What can you do for our country?” I see some similar issues going on here in Europe.

Unzensuriert: That’s what we call the “Great Replacement”.

Steve King: Great replacement, yes. These people walking into Europe by ethnic migration, 80% are young men. They are somebody else’s babies. They have been already raised in the culture of another country. They are not in the cradle anymore. And I would argue: you could take any baby out of the cradle and put it to the bosom of a mother and a father in another country and they will grow up as part of the culture of the father and the mother. If you don’t do that, you will have to use great effort to assimilate. And if migrants reject the host culture, I know that is really bad in Europe, but it’s bad enough in the US, you get these silos of ethnicity, where you can drive by in your Mercedes and say, “Oh look, how multicultural I am,” but that is wrong, it is just a mosaic. I have said that diversity is not a strength. The Left just repeats it again and again, but it is mindless. What does this diversity bring that we don’t already have? Mexican food, Chinese food, those things, well, that’s fine, but what does it bring that we don’t have that is worth the price? We have a lot of diversity within the US already.

Steve King: It really is! Okay, let me tell you something. In my home town, they hired an advisor, paid him a good check, to tell them how our city can get prepared for the next century, improve, and so on. 400 people gathered in the town hall expecting hear what he would say. And he said: “You don’t have enough diversity, that is your problem.” I know these people because I grew up with them: they are Danes, they are Germans, they are Norwegians, they are Irish. That is a great deal of diversity! So that’s the picture: multiculturalism to liberals is race. In the center of all they think it’s race. They think we’re racists, that diversity is a variety of skin colors. And that’s why they have a Congressional Black caucus, Congressional Hispanic caucus, a Congressional women’s caucus. So why, after Martin Luther King’s assassination, could one believe one should form a Black caucus? Didn’t they march and demonstrate for integration? For equal opportunity? They don’t want that. They want special privileges.

1 Like

I, for one, applaud the burgeoning nationalist movement that is gaining ground under the Trump admin. It’s refreshing to see so many throwing off the hood and just being very direct about it. This is slowly becoming the face of the Republican Party. And I could not be more pleased. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have absolutely no doubt Steve King is a white supremacist.

Hes playing a game the alt-right has been playing for the past couple of years. Deny, deflect, “hiding their power level”

He started with rather severe misogyny then bought into the bell curve. There is a libertarian to alt-right pipeline that was helped along by confederate revisionism and blaming minorities instead of realizing anarcho-capitalism is just downright stupid. “Defooing” has motivated enough kids to run away from home to cause concern.

1 Like

…all while you choose to ignore ANTIFA and the violence that’s actually rising among the left. This is the face of libs and it bothers me.

Im not bothered that people choose to defend their neighborhoods from white supremacists.

Damn straight.

So I went down the Gavin McInnes rabbit hole. That man is a racist psycho. The man throws more N-bombs than klansmen at a klan rally. And boy does he love calling for violence.

What is the “Jewish question” that Faith Goldy mentions? What is her answer to this question?

The “JQ” is literal white supremacist propaganda. So is the 14 words.

Anyone who claims otherwise is 1: A Nazi, 2: A complete moron.

Politeness only goes so far.

Steven King is a white nationalist, as is Faith Goldy. There is no room for doubt anymore.

3 Likes

Republican House rep for Iowa. He’s pretty openly flirted with white nationalism for a while now, hard to deny that he’s an out and out white supremacist at this point but people will still try.

Legitimately one of the dumbest Congressmen around, at least as far as I’ve gathered. Think he was a big tea party guy at some point.

No doubt whatsoever

That’s a shame.

I think it’s been clear for some time that Steve King is a Nazi. He just doesn’t have to hide it anymore in the era of ■■■■■ grabbing.

Faith Goldy will get dozen of votes.