Steve King endorses Faith Goldy: Is He a White Supremacist?

But you support Faith? Who agrees with neo-nazis?

Then you should stand against McInness.

It’s clear he hasn’t thought it through.

2 Likes

In the interview, Goldy told host and fellow far-right YouTuber Stefan Molyneux that neo-Nazis offer “robust” and “well thought-out ideas” about the “JQ,” a.k.a., the “Jewish question,” a common anti-Semitic conspiracy theory about Jewish people controlling many aspects of society.

Smyrna, what do you think the “Jewish question” is and what’s the solution?

Gavin is a racist who has called Jada Pinkett Smitha a “monkey actress” and is a proponent of the White Genocide conspiracy theory.

No her words were not twisted. She repeated words commonly denoted as white supremacist because that is what she is. A racist piece of ■■■■

“We can’t restore our civilization with somebody else’s babies.”

–Steve King

:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Interesting thing about the Proud Boys… a bunch of them went on a violent mob beating session in NYC a few days ago right after Gavin McGuinness waved a sword around in the middle of the street before existing in a car.

What they stand for is exclusion, not inclusion.

And that is fine… they should be actually proud of it instead of speaking in code.

I have to say I’m a bit shocked. Smyrna pimping for a few noted White Nationalists. Ok. I guess it’s a week of surprises here. But if that’s what you believe I say embrace it loudly.

1 Like

By standing in support of white supremacists?

“commonly denoted as white supremacist” Do you not think the 14 words are white supremacist?

Just out of curiosity…what religion is her former employer Ezra Levant and is Ezra really that stupid IYO?

Apparently he was

Let’s make this simple; do I think Faith is anti-semitic? No and neither did her former Jewish boss Ezra.

Oh my god white nationalist isn’t bad because it was spun to be bad. It’s just bad. If you identify as one thats on you - don’t get all whiney about it.

1 Like

…or somebody is and doesn’t know just how stupid they are and that may be the worst kind of stupid?

She believes that there’s a “Jewish question.” Do you? What is the Jewish question in your mind and what’s the solution?

You mean the guy who fired her when he found out she appeared on the Daily Stormer podcast, and that she stated they had “robust views on race and the Jewish Question”?

That’s not quite the whole truth, now is it? Was anybody else there?