Steele Dossier correct yet again - Cohen was in Prague in the Summer of '16

Yes, they are all liars. And the Trumplikans are willing participants in this debasing of America. That’s why we need to ensure that their lifeboats are sunk before they ever reach the mainland when they attempt to return.

They ■■■■ their own bed and they shall forever be in exile. ■■■■ them, now and forever.

3 Likes

At best this proves that Cohen’s cell phone was in Prague. It does not prove Cohen himself was in Prague.

It would have made sense for an experienced spy like Christopher Steele to steal Michael Cohen’s cell phone and take it to Prague to establish corroboration for the allegation the Cohen had been to Prague.

Don’t go jumping to conclusions!

1 Like

Yep. If Cohen went to Prague, this just turned into a slam-dunk.

Very crafty.

1 Like

“There’s nothing illegal about being in Prague.”

Trump Supporters

most campaign staff spend a week if not more in Prague, its how its always been

1 Like

Agreed but they have always been willing to sell out anyone for power and then they turn around and gaslight that it’s the dems…almost everything they accuse people of they do…and yet sadly the American public shrugs at this…

1 Like

Robert Redford…in Jeremiah Johnson.

1 Like

I’m sure he was just sightseeing as part of his European vacation.

Yeah, that must be it. :rofl:

If four people said it, it must be true.
The pee tapes will be on TV any day now.

You do understand that if it is verified that Cohen was in Prague… that it is extremely bad for the President.

Right?

If true it could be bad, if Cohen did something that Trump knew about that was illegal. Since Mueller recently praised Cohen for his cooperation, presumably Mueller knows all this and we will find out…someday.

Then why didn’t Cohen ever mention a stolen phone?

At the very least it’s yet another blow to conservatives who think the dossier was all made up. Cohen does appear to have been in Prague in late 2016. At the worst it is part of the evidence of Trumps team working with Kremlin operatives.

Has anything that has come out like this been wrong?

I can’t think of anything.

Has any salacious or illegal parts been proven? If you are an experienced British Spy you darn well are going to include a lot of true things in any made up dossier. You don’t even have to be a spy to figure that out.

Unless Trump’s DoJ suppresses the results of the investigation. They’ve been working on ways to make that happe.

I wasn’t talking about the Dossier - I was referring to this drips of information about the investigation that come out from time to time.

But re: the dossier, what has been proven false so far?

How are you supposed to “prove” the pee tapes are false?

Terrible.
I just read that Trump’s sIster’s neighbor was in Hugo, OK. On Oct. 4, 2016.
Where will it end?