Steele Dossier correct yet again - Cohen was in Prague in the Summer of '16

How could this be? Cohen showed us a photo of his passport cover to prove he wasn’t in Prague!

1 Like

Cohen’s got friends in every town and village from Prague to Bratislava. He speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom. He’ll blend in — DISAPPEAR.

5 Likes

But there is no evidence that any votes were changed. Who wouldn’t want assistance in winning an election? All of the leaks were true, so who care where they came from or who coordinated with them?

Lol

Not to throw cold water on this…but even if they could pinpoint that Cohen was in Prague at the time…they would need far more evidence no? They would need evidence of actual conversations with Russian operatives as well as evidence of Trump directing Cohen to engage with Russians in some sort of quid pro quo.

I’m playing devil’s advocate here but a ping does not a case make.

then the question becomes why did he lie about it?

Cohen could provide some or all of that, right?

1 Like

Actually he got lost trying to get out.of his own building once…

Marcus Brody would have never made that mistake.

1 Like

Yeah that would be the bigger question- does he have substantiating evidence…and will he give it up- as it implicates him in a much deeper crime of Conspiracy with a foreign government.

Oh I’m certain there’s fire- its all a matter of having evidence of the fire.

I’m confident that Robert Mueller is getting there.

2 Likes

It would be another confirmation of an allegation in the Steele Dossier. It would make it more difficult for people to dismiss the dossier.

1 Like

Serious people already have confidence in much of the Dossier. Too much of it has been verified and proven accurate this point to consider dismissing it. It is raw intelligence, and the author stated that he believes it is 75% accurate, which is massive for raw intelligence. Also, none of it has been disproven at this point.

Treason.

And before the Trumpkins complain. Yes I know how its defined in the Constitution.

2 Likes

Tis the Season after all. Lol

Yeah its awfully super duper close if not the very definition of treason. “Adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.” Hmmmm…

the trailer for season 3…EPIC!

2 Likes

OK who is that a shot of- because all I can think of is Zach Galifianakis…

I give it till mid January when we find out cohen was in Prague and why he lied…

I mean come on now…we all know what happened if this is true…weve know for a long time about how trump and his lackeys lie.

1 Like