Steele Dossier correct yet again - Cohen was in Prague in the Summer of '16

It’s no defense, as there are emails detailing explicitly what Jr believed he was there for.

Also, yes, the FBI should have been notified. However the problem is larger than that as we now know this was one of multiple meetings between the Trump campaign and the Russian govt that a quid-pro-quo of Russia giving Trump what he wants in exchange for what they wanted from Trump was discussed.

Anyone saying that “there is nothing illegal or unethical in that” is at best, lying to themselves, and trying to convince others to join them in their alt-reality.

5 Likes

I know this place is burning out, but I seriously hope it doesn’t happen before Pence 2019, because doll, you’re a star, and that will be your moment.

2 Likes

You were one of the many pretending he had ruined Santa Clause for a little girl, right? And you don’t see that was not a real issue, just media hysteria?
I’m not the blind one here.

What “quid pro quo”? What was traded for what, and what evidence do you have?

I wonder if cohen let don jr or someone else take his phone. Dies don jr know Czech

Trump tower. LOI and trump lying about it is evidence. Along with his pro Russia stances (Not proof)

You’ve been told numerous times what’s happened…

Can we get an idea how many times this situation needs to be explained to some of the remaining Trump faithful?

A dozen times clearly didn’t fit the bill. 30? 150?

Throw a bone.

2 Likes

Make sure you put up an approved list of sources that conservatives are required to use. Bet you could even get it in the TOS.

Isakoff is a smart guy and all but simply does not have access to the information available to the special counsel.

He is, at best, guessing.

More than likely, just like most people.

Everyone has an opinion on it and see different things in the same statements.

It’s how all this works.

You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

This is what trips up trump supporters on this forum every day. They label facts opinions and opinions as facts.

3 Likes

The quotes in the articles were exactly the same. That is fact.

The opinions of those writing the articles may have been different. That is also a fact.

You are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to mine. You don’t get to tell me what and how to post or what you will accept as approved sources to post.

Quid pro quo? Just having talks is a quid pro quo? Giving Bill Clinton half a million to talk to a Russian investment bank can be a quid pro quo. Talking about giving a talk with no money being paid is not a quid pro quo.

One supported explanation is all that is needed. A million inadequate failed attempts at explanations if not enough.

Exactly right.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Some people’s mirrors must be worn out with all the preening.

So I suppose bringing up his statement in this thread is a bit meaningless.

Who’s? Isikoff’s? Why?

It’s already out there in both articles and we all know what it was.

The difference is everyone’s opinion is different and everyone’s spin is a little different.

Nothing new there.

Great. So we’re done then.