Steele Dossier correct yet again - Cohen was in Prague in the Summer of '16

Beg to differ. Not sure how much stock I put in the OP, but evidence that Cohen actually was in Prague new and more than just opinion and spin.

Just an aside, that means Hillary is innocent of everything, right? No court of law has even brought her to trial. Your logic.

Its more than one thing, but you know that.

The general theme being, however, Trump sells out his country for benefits from russia for himself/businesses and his campaign. The Trump Tower meeting was just one of many transactional discussions between the campaign and Russia that we know about.

1 Like

Actually, I was referring to the burden of proof, not whether a trial had been held.

Yes. I am aware of the general “theme”. I want specific facts proving guilt, not the accusers’ theme. Its not the number of accusations that can be thought up, its the accusations that can be proved.

and then you have the saudis, turkey with Flynn and israel in the red conspiracy

Id love for you to accept the basic facts. I’m not sure of what you do and what you don’t since you’re always in deny deny deny mode.

Do you accept the fact that the Trump tower meeting was organized by operatives acting on behalf of the Kremlin?

That is a possibility but it is not clear to me who the woman who wanted that meeting was working for. Someone in the Kremlin is certainly a possibility. I will not make assumptions…that does not good except for someone who wants a certain conclusion to be reached and will assume the facts necessary to reach it.
If someone in the Kremlin, who? And why?

Fail.

We do know that the meeting was organized by operatives acting on behalf of the Kremlin.

You fail to acknowledge the basic facts, because you’re hoping your imagined certain conclusion will be reached.

Next.

Do you acknowledge that Trump Campaign Chairman had multiple, direct lines of communication open during the campaign to Kremlin operatives, as has been documented in court?

Keep in mind, as we start to go through the list, that 15 times…Fifteen times the Trump campaign gave blanket denials of contacts with Russia.

lift sanctions and trump gets help in the form of hacking and money

You asked for evidence. That’s circumstantial evidence. Dont move the goalposts. Bill Clinton didnt lie about his business dealings with Russia did he? Russia didnt hack for benefit Bill did they? Did Bill and his crew call for sanctions relief while intelligence claimed Russia hacked? Why did trump lie about the Moscow tower?

Or/also, Trump was lying about his Moscow dealings while running, Russia knew, so he was compromised.

1 Like

That’s not what you said. You said evidence.

This is the sort of thing Glenn Beck is good at. List various things and draw lines to them and they look like they are related…even if they may not be.

You seriously think Trump would feel “compromised” by someone showing he was lying about something? He ignores that and goes directly to the next.

When it comes to $100s millions you’re damn right he would

Ask yourself why he denied and denied Russian involvement despite all intelligence. Ask yourself why he was making secret business deals with Russia

Communicating with Russia is neither immoral, unethical nor illegal. What you should be looking is an illegal conspiracy between Trump and the Russian government. Did he order the hacking? Was he in a conspiracy where Russia promised to hack the DNC in return for a policy change or for something else?

If you come up with that, let me know. If Trump got along with some in Russia and they decided on their own to aid him some way…then sue Russia.

He is a businessman and makes business deals. In the 90’s, the government policy was that the advancement of Russian business was part of our policy.
Secret business deals? Do you seriously thing there is a Trump tower Moscow?

It doesn’t and didn’t come to $100 of millions. Show me the tower.
If there was a"quid pro quo". where is the tower?