Steele Dossier correct yet again - Cohen was in Prague in the Summer of '16

That parts of the dossier are credible do not make the other parts credible. If this is all that were needed, it is pretty obvious how a person with experience would create a dossier that included fake information. He would not surround it with other fake information.

Care to show us how that works with the specific elements in this dossier?

Donald Trump Jr. doesn’t speak English fluently.

2 Likes

Your post ignores all the irrefutable evidence of deceit by Trump and his crew around these deals or attempted deals.

A central question hangs over Trump & Co., and is never answered by his apologists: if Trump wasn’t attempting deals in secret while running for President, then why was everyone always lying about their activities, their meetings, etc.?

6 Likes

Care to show which parts that implicate Trump in illegal collusion have been proven?

Which part of talking about building a tower in Moscow is illegal? Or unethical, for that matter.

None, so why lie about it?

Nice punt …

2 Likes

More Yoga Doug. Steele is a respected proffered. He is not gonna soil his reputation by being a conspiracy hack

Sorry, Professional.

The FBI quit working with him after they found out he was feeding the papers while talking to them. I suppose everybody is respected by somebody.

Steele has a history of making up false allegations? Could you link to his history that shows him to be untrustworthy?

I’d like to see that, too. But I’m guessing there will be little in the way of substantiation.

The Trumpist defense of Trump, as it relates to the investigation and the dossier, is at this point limited “Bourne Identity” level conspiracy claims with no corroborating elements.

1 Like

Would you really like to discuss how this is unethical? How many examples of Donald’s unethical behavior do we need to have before we start this conversation.

1 Like

Lol. Yep, again, you can’t answer the basic question.
If there’s nothing illegal/unethical going on, them why were they all lying at every turn.

Have you ever heard the term “pattern of behavior”?

then why did they lie about it?

Because lying is in fact unethical.

Are you suggesting that a professional spy would not know how this is done? Obviously I do not have access to his M16 files.

Why did Trump lie about having the biggest inauguration ever? Its what he does.
I suppose he thought that it sounded better for the media to say he had no business dealings with Russia, and obviously lying is not a big roadblock to him.

So you are projecting…typical