State Dept. blows up G-7 statement

Does it offends libs?

11889637_10153516438959424_5329035283875241646_n

1 Like

The stupidity? No but it is a little embarrassing knowing how the rest of the world sees us

1 Like

Yes. The tantrum thrown by the one who started this thread is a Trump supporter.

1 Like

Trump wants to rename a virus to make a political point. That is silly.

Yes…throw a temper tantrum and then blame Trump supporters.

And what do you think libs are doing? Oh wait…they never have political agenda.

You know the drill.

all your fault

1 Like

And it seems to upset his detractors, why?

In this case, what is our political agenda, in your opinion?

If you say it’s because “Libs Love China (LLC)” then I would expect proof of a single lib defending China regarding this virus.

In the same way it would “upset” me if Ebola the “African Flu”.

The only reason why you would rename a virus to provide attribution to a location, ethnicity or race is to be a best petty, at worse racist/bigoted.

Simply put, it’s just not necessary

Or you’re wrong. Next.

What are libs doing? Saying the president is silly for wanting to change the internationally accepted name for a virus? I’d agree. If you think that’s an agenda, you should get out more. When it is safe to do so.

2 Likes

Should have listened to me way back at post 5.

Many Trump supporters’ idea of international diplomacy.

tenor

1 Like

Probably because he’s the President of the United States. When the President of the United States does something perceived as spiteful and immature, it reflects on the entire country.

The rest of the world disagrees with the small minority of Americans who think that way

Seriously!!!

I don’t lose any sleep over how the virus is called (although for rational people international/scientific conventions should be the guide).

Anyone arguing against using that convention, especially for official document purposes, must have an ulterior motive.

I’m not curious enough to ask about the motive. Like the President, I’ll just assume my hunch is true.

If you don’t listen to you, why do expect everyone else to?

:joy:

1 Like