Starting to See Why Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez So Frightens Conservatives

Thank you…I knew she was appointed…I knew he was found guilty…and I know that despite all that, she was being held responsible.

no i dont think so

she should be aware of everything everyone else thought Palin should know.

and shes critical of things acting like she knows about it but doesnt. thats her arrogance

and that is not the reason for her celebrity. she has charisma and is immature enough to have star appeal. combined with her idiotic naive lefty positions, perfect Colbert material

not a gaffe. its a pattern with her. naive arrogance. nice try setiing it up that way

the appropriate response is recognition of that attitude in the media

however people would be fired for showing what’s really what.

but, enough about “news” nowadays

If it’s a pattern, show the pattern. Otherwise you are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

doesnt matter - shes in govmnt as a rep to influence a lot more than the VP could. how funny you dismiss importance while she insists she’s the “boss.”. she’s even making lists now threatening other democrats. what a twit

your second paragraph is noise

she hasnt faced (scrutinizing) media rounds because they know she’ll quickly look like the arrogant clueless privileged ass she is

“i’m the boss”

making lists of democrats not falling in line

her “we’re in charge too bad” tweets

threatening don jr also in tweets

pattern demonstrated

she’s a joke.

keep defending

So you are saying a first term, back bench Representative requires the same, or even more, scrutiny that the person who is first in line to succeed the President.

You might want to think that one through again.

1 Like

are you seriously arguing that she can be less informed about govmnt, laws etc because she is not running for VP?

remember she is one of the key lawmakers in govmnt.

note - try not to use tripping nincompoops like maxine waters or wasserman schultz as a gauge.

Well yes, it matters immensely. There is a LARGE number of US representatives. There were 2 people in the running to be VP in 2012. Given the virtual unknown personality of Palin, it shouldn’t have surprised anyone she got a lot of air time. And what we saw is that she was timid and unprepared, not that the “MSM was unfair to her.”

And Palin WOULD HAVE been on heartbeat away from the presidency. So yeah, making sure the president picked a qualified candidate to fill those shoes is pretty pertinent.

Sounds a lot like what we commonly referred to as “sophomoritis” except she’s a freshman. No one is compelled to do what she wants. She’s only getting as much coverage as the right-wing media seems to be giving her. I seem to hear more from my right-wing friends and family about her than I do from my left-wing friends and family. The right-wingers can’t stop talking about her. AOC-DS is the diagnosis.

yes, we know-don’t like it, dismiss it as noise. I’m so sorry the truth hrts.

If only people had the courage to call out the president with such vigor.

Or construct.

You say that like you think being a revolutionary is a bad thing. Preposterous!

Dick Cheney: “Hold my beer.”

2 Likes

Back bench? Nobody puts Sandy on the back bench!

All your old white people are boring.

[quote=“thinkingman, post:1208, topic:157114, full:true”]

are you seriously arguing that she can be less informed about govmnt, laws etc because she is not running for VP?

remember she is one of the key lawmakers in govmnt.

note - try not to use tripping nincompoops like maxine waters or wasserman schultz as a gauge.
[/quote]y

You keep shifting your argument to give you more excuses to insult people you disagree with. There are two issues here.

The one on the table is the complain the AOC received less scrutiny than Palin and yes, I believe a person a heartbeat away from the Presidency will be scrutinized ore closely than a first term Congressperson.

As to whether any of the people you mention could pass High School civics, this thread has demonstrated repeatedly that most of the “flaws” of AOC were invented by her opponents, not derived from her actions. You can insist otherwise, all you imperil by doing so is the truth.

But then we’re back to my observation that modern conservatives reduce everything to a matter of who can pile up insults the fastest I would prefer government not be viewed as Middle School, but maybe that’s just me.

How so?

He would have a point if anybody wanted to ban fossil fuels with no replacement. Do you know what the word “transition” means?

No Trump supporter has a leg to stand on with remarks like that. Trump is one of the most arrogant politicians we’ve had and constantly spouts off about things he has little to no knowledge about.

1 Like

“transition… “ lol

in ten years

thats not a transition.

but to her, 10 years is along time.

probably seemed about right to her

esp since it is just two years short of when we all die due to climate changes

thanks for your 100% pure distilled opinion

Its a fact.

1 Like