Space Force Unit Commander Removed From His Post For Decrying Marxism in the Military

American citizens who disagree your ideas and thoughts are not anti American.

They are simply stating their point of view.

Allan

Allan

1 Like

Only you guys get to define what is American though. That’s the best part.

I agree but only to a point. Is an American citizens who champions Soviet style communism not “Anti-American”???

2 Likes

I have read about the house committee on unamerican activities.

It was denounced by Harry Truman as the most unamerican activity.

We should be vigilant about describing an activity as anti-american.

What is your take on it.

Is racism anti-American?

See how tough it is.

Allan

Not tough for me. Yes, I think racism is anti-American. Now you have a right to be a racist or a communist in America, but I will use my free speech rights to label you anti-American if you are either.

1 Like

So we have millions of anti-Americans roaming the country.

Good to know.

Allan

We have millions of people who think their race is superior to other races? We definitely have some, but I don’t think we have millions.

1 Like

Please elaborate.

How? The root of the whole thing is Marxism.

I think it’s UN-American. It shouldn’t be accepted in American culture. It should not be counted in any way among American values.

However I think it’s a stretch to say that it’s anti-American.

Not sure that the precise labeling of it in this context is worth arguing about though.

I believe my reply went to another thread…?

Thank you, and nice piece on Gramsci.

I would argue the following are tactics rather than goals; tactics employed by almost any and all who seek power. In other words, not specific to Marxism.

'The revolution had to be split into two phases.

1. Attack and change the culture (prep the battlespace).
  2. Lead the proletariat to Utopia (Vanguard)

How do you attack the culture? You attack them by infecting the generators of culture (virus).

What are they?

1. Religion
  2. Family
  3. Media
  4. Education system
  5. Legal system’

The use of the term Marxist is, to me, is solely about its unique goals rather than shared tactics. Further, in today’s strained political climate, Marxist has become the ultimate pejorative, like racist.

Power exists and will always exist. And those who seek it will always try to change the culture to ease their ascent to power and maintain their hold on it.

They are actually strategies, but yes they could be used by others. But they aren’t in this case. They are being used by Marxists.

They were used, or more accurately situation dictated, to build this country.

You basically have a choice; Marxism or whatever name you want to give it. Or liberalism.

The former must kill the latter to succeed.

What are the unique goals?

Of course. Liberalism is the least of the evils.

Marxism’s unique goals, as defined by most people, is state ownership of the means of production. When folks call other folks Marxists, it is usually to characterize them as folks seeking bigger government to gain control of means of production to gain power. Not the more nuanced definition you’re diving into.

As for ‘isms’. There is one ism that corrupts all well-intentioned isms. Self-Interestism. It is consistent is its application, subtle in its persuasion and perfect in universality.

Is that not the goal of The Woke Vanguard?

Yet it’s the only honest one.

I disagree

No… no it isn’t.

Yes… yes it is. You aren’t listening to them.

I disagree.

Not the woke show biz people I work with. They have very little idea of what they want. Except more money and assets.

1 Like