South Carolina GOP primary thread

100% of SC voters with a brain believe Biden is a disaster for this country whether he won legitimately or otherwise.

3 Likes

Yes that is true. And probably why she comsidered and took the job in the first place.

Of course it is, and that she was MAGA.

We already have safe secure elections.

2 Likes

Don’t know how many but I did find this.

From NBC. Haley super pack was pushing if you didn’t vote in democrat primary you can vote in republican one.

2 Likes

We’ll see in a few months.

2 Likes

Some people just aren’t fooled. The guy has always been a low life.

Trump? Of course. I mean the hatred for what the democrat party has become.

1 Like

Losers ofen hate the winners. :grin:

So i just read nikki isnt bowing out. Is she going to carry this all the way to the comvention? I dont see what that benefits her.

Crit is not a winner.

1 Like

Jury is still out on that one. We’ll find out soon.

It was all just a formality in the first place. :wink:

2 Likes

A 'rat move. lol

3 Likes

No they won’t be

As long as someone loses accusations of cheating will always be around

The only reason dems have to want a safe secure elections is because someone lost and decided to take that route

Yes. I do not have a problem with “immigration” as Reuters purposefully, incorrectly labeled it. I have a very serious problem with illegal aliens and our government that is promoting it. The election results indicate the same; Trump vs an establishment puppet.

2 Likes

No, it’s not still out.

1 Like

As much as I’ve always liked her, its now time to bow out gracefully and make plans for '28

1 Like

except in 2016 huh?

2 Likes

Trump has now underperformed (when compared to pre-election polls) in all three primaries (Iowa, NH, SC).