Sotomayor injury 'more severe than initially believed'

Amen brother.

We were one vote away from losing the personal right to self-defense, so yes, just about anything to avoid that is warranted. Even someone as stupid and vile as Trump.

Ends justify the means. :+1:

Voting for Trump was not illegal, immoral, unfair or wrong, he was the least bad choice. So yes, the legal and legitimate electoral process used to elect him was justified.

1 Like

Russian involvement with our election was all of these above. Whether or not he was the least bad choice, we should not tolerate foreign governments interfering with our election process. Some people would disagree, but i would question their motives.

This is how i empathize with you. I believe youā€™re just projecting your beliefs onto the opposition. Theyā€™re going too far, so itā€™s justified for you to take it a step further. We have to raise above this tit for tat mentality. The only people who can hold Republicans accountable is Republicans, just like the only people who can hold Democrats responsible are Democrats. This isnā€™t a game. We all either win or lose, so lets work together.

3 Likes

Oh were they involved? How about the Saudiā€™s?

from Hereā€™s What World Leaders Say About Donald Trump

Ų§Ł„ŁˆŁ„ŁŠŲÆ ŲØŁ† Ų·Ł„Ų§Ł„>

:heavy_check_mark:
@Alwaleed_Talal

.@realDonaldTrump
You are a disgrace not only to the GOP but to all America.

Withdraw from the U.S presidential race as you will never win.
3:02 PM - Dec 11, 2015

The Brits?

ā€œI think his remarks are divisive, stupid and wrong,ā€ Cameron said, though he opposed the petition to have Trump banned from Britain. ā€œI think if he came to visit our country heā€™d unite us all against him.ā€

The Turks?

ā€œA successful politician would not make such statement, as there are millions of Muslims living in the U.S,ā€ Erdo?an said. ā€œI donā€™t know whether or not heā€™ll win, but letā€™s suppose he won. What will happen? Will he set aside all relationships with Muslim countries? A politician shouldnā€™t talk like this.ā€

The pope?

ā€œA person who thinks only about building walls, wherever they may be, and not building bridges, is not Christian,ā€ Francis said.

The French?

ā€œMr. Trump, like others, stokes hatred: our ONLY enemy is radical Islamism.ā€

She should retire, so Trump can nominate one more conservative Judge

I have been calling on Republicans to impeach him, from day one. What more do you want from me?

Be supportive of the Mueller investigative and judge the evidence that is produced fairly. Thatā€™s a fair thing to ask, right?

Sure, Iā€™m all ears, hope he finds something worthy of impeachment personally.

Me too, but iā€™m not willing to call for impeachment until thereā€™s overwhelming evidence. We have to rule out that possibility. The people have know their President is not a crook.

Then I assume you donā€™t understand what the framers meant by high crimes and misdemeanors, it encompassed being incompetent or any misuse of office, not just actual crimes.

This OP was intended to prepare the D party for the upcoming picks that Trump will be makingtumblr_nfdpsohepX1qdpinno1_500

Yeah, thatā€™s open to debate. Itā€™s too bad they didnā€™t specify that.

It was commonly understood at the time and itā€™s non-justiciable in any case so if Republicans did impeach him for being an incompetent ass nobody could stop the,

So you guys expose your hypocrisy by claiming ā€œhope he finds something worthy of impeachmentā€, admitting on that way that Muellerā€™s investigation is a witch hunt, a fishing expedition, lets investigate just to investigate, hopefully we will find something :roll_eyes:

1 Like

If he is too incompetent to keep the office he doesnā€™t belong there. If I were President and innocent of what he is accused of, heads would be rolling at the FBI.

And DOJ

ten character

What is he accused for? Rosenstein&Co claimed several tims Trump isnt accused for anything.
ā€œIf I were Presidentā€¦ā€ - fortunately the likes of you arent Presidentā€¦