Sotomayor injury 'more severe than initially believed'

Pretty sure changing the status quo was kind of the point of electing him. For his supporters anyway.

Sorry…can’t do it anymore.

You see libs expect Cons to hold back…meanwhile they behave like animals.

Only way to counter them is to get in the pit and kill em at their own game.

Seems brutal, but that’s reality

2 Likes

They have consistently painted every Republican President as the worst person on earth and then can’t understand why people tuned it out.

2 Likes

Exactly. And now that we have social media and FOX news they have gone completely out of their minds.

They’re not use to being challenged.

Oh they’re used to it, we ended their one party rule when we got rid of the fairness doctrine, they just don’t like it.

Reagan and Bush 41 were pretty good presidents. The last 2 Rs, W and Trump have been ■■■■ though.

There’s changing the status quo for in the way one likes, and in the one doesn’t like. They shouldn’t be treated the same.

His supporters might find themselves outnumbered if he tried to make abortion illegal.

Oops, not happy with the final arbiters if it looks like they might not go your way? I’m shocked.

Things can be legal but unjust. Slavery was legal at one point. I’m not ok with saying it was ok because it was technically legal. Are you?

Right wing hatred of Obama most certainly matched the hatred thrown at Donald, yes.

Speaking of slavery, remind us how fetuses aren’t people and so have no rights again.

If i want someone to leave my home, I’m not going be pressured in letting them live rent free for the good part of a year.

So now they’re people? Make up your mind.

She fell down, but at least she could get up…

Solylent Green is people. Don’t you have any respect?

They went off the deep end with Obama. It would have been even worse with Clinton.

Thank goodness that scenario has been avoided!

Yes thank goodness, I shudder to think of a 7-2 liberal SCOTUS.

End of the world scenario. Anything is justified to avoid that. America would be no more.

Now you get it.

1 Like