Sotomayor injury 'more severe than initially believed'

Oh so you think this just started with Trump and not with bill Clinton?

Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m not following your thought process here. What started with Bill Clinton?

Ok let me spoon feed your response that Hillary Clinton would have been normal compared to how much different Trump has been and how hard it is for you liberals to deal with it. I offered up bill Clintons reign to say no Trump has much of the same motives as bill Clinton did and liberals were ok with it then. The only difference now is liberals are not ok with their medicine being given back to them.

In what way do you find the Trump presidency to be comparable to the Clinton presidency?

Bill Clinton assaulted how many women and liberals were in with it then, but now well thatā€™s just (d)ifferent. Bubba was pretty much up to his armpits with one form of problem. If it wasnā€™t women it was lying under oath and every step of the way liberals defended him. Now they have that medicine turned on them and look at them scream and yell.

Society has changed a little since Bill Clinton was president. Many Democratic voters today have never voted for him at all. What we put up now should not be determined by what the older generation was ok with 20 years ago. Bill Clinton could not be elected President today given what America knows about him now, and the current culture within the Democratic Party.

Chuck Schumer was there as well as many others in the Democrat party. They all defended Clinton, looks like Schumer voters are still ok with it. And most of all bubbas wife was about to become president. She most of all defended her husbandā€™s actions calling it a Republican witch hunt.

I think both party are populated with dinosaurs who should be replaced with younger blood. Attitudes and beliefs are different than they have ever been. Culture is changing faster than some people can grasp. Part of the reason why Clinton lost was because of how out of touch she is with where her party is at.

Hillary did not call the Lewinsky investigation a witch hunt , she called it a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

And honestly, a presidentā€™s sex life should be none of our business. I donā€™t care if theyā€™re monogamous or have an open relationship so that they can have sex with whomever they want to. Itā€™s really none of our business unless it can be used to damage them politically. Even legal things can be politically damaging. We donā€™t want our politicians to be vulnerable to blackmailā€¦

If I was Tiffany, I wouldnā€™t be proud of my father.

That is three major falls already documented , each one resulting in broken bones
Each of these stories is about a different ā€œfallā€ injury

https://www.law.com/almID/1202670381587/?slreturn=20180615235045

You mean like the trogs who wished Justice Thomas would die from eating too much bacon?

This is more about the poor selection of Obama. Diabetes shortens the average lifespan , just a fact. Trump is picking judges who will last

Trumpistsā€™ first, last, and worst defense - likening themselves to the very thing they claimed to support Donald to get rid of. You never wanted to get rid of it, you just wanted your preferred flavor of it.

ā€œBut Clinton! But Obama!ā€ (Saved you the trouble of responding - youā€™re welcome)

Thanks Obama , for picking a judge with a predictably short tenure and allowing Trump the honor of selecting another , fine conservative judge.

I disagree. Clinton would not have been normal. Obamacare was not normal.

Trump should nominate Hillary for the next SCOTUS vacancy.

Then let the vetting begin.

Diana Ross would disagree.

Who was wishing that? Name names.