So why do we need a wall?

Why would they oppose it, those are democratic voters flowing in. If Poland was on our southern border instead of Mexico, Nancy and Chuck would be adorning hard hats and be laying the brick and mortar on the wall as we speak.

No, It was not a mistake. And airbags don’t prevent all traffic fatalities either but they are still a good idea. You seem to be playing a game of gotcha and I seem to be getting bored with it.

If Chuck and Nancy thought that a wall wouldn’t work, then they would have no reason to oppose one.

This clip was funny…

If the border patrol are not the experts, who is? Chuck and Nancy? :joy:

How do you figure that. Dems still remember ‘‘Irish need not apply’’

Exactly. They last thing that Chuck and Nancy want is effective border security. Keeping invaders out is immoral according to Saint Nancy. The world’s foremost authority on morality.

We know you’re not. :sunglasses:

Hey Tilly_jow. We have been able to communicate without taking personal shots at each other. Want try to keep it that way?

What’s your conception of this wall?

2,000 miles of concrete 10 feet high?
1,000 miles of artistic steel slats?
750 miles of strategically placed fencing?
Something else?

1 Like

I’ll leave that to the engineers. I have no conception what so ever. Not my job to tell builders how to build.

It doesn’t seem to be the way you’re taking it.

Why would someone spend money on something that they don’t think is going to work.

We already have a wall.

1 Like

Nah you guys have been pushing for a “Great Wall”. Don’t go squishy on us now. Seriously what do you envision?

1 Like

It’s kind of important to consider if you are regarding it as last resort technology to address the problem.

1 Like

Because I don’t think they really care about a measly 5 billion dollars. The feds spend about 10 billion dollars every day. I have seen no sign of what so ever that they care how much tax payer money is wasted. They would not be this fired up about the wall unless they were afraid that it would work. Believe it or not, democratic politicians lie too. With abandon.

You don’t give into the demands of hostage takers. It just rewards bad behavior.

Maybe if Trump was willing to make a deal, but he is all demands and no concession. Worst deal maker ever.

1 Like

Nah. Ain’t squishy. I’m not the “you guys” That you are referring to. I never offered any ideas or suggestions. You got the wrong man. But I have ideas as to where to put it. And I would test the prototype for effectiveness. I have some ideas how to do that as well.

I think that there is enough blame to go around. I firmly believe that Chuck and Nancy would harm the country rather than let trump fulfill a campaign promise. There is not much reason to trust anyone in politics.

Why are you so willing to give the federal government 5 billion dollars in US taxpayer money for a project you don’t have specific notions of in terms of conception, logistics, practicality, etc?

I think part of the problem here is that Donald has shifted his rhetoric so often and so radically about what exactly the wall is made of, how long it should be, who should pay for it, and more that it feels a little foolish supporting his demand to just throw taxpayer money at his “campaign device” without something quantifiable.

2 Likes

Well, Trump is clearly willing to harm the country to fulfill a campaign promise.

Dems have consistently been show to be willing to cut a deal. Trump has rejected basically all compromises. Which is why he decided just to take the country hostage.