So what's the next "scandal?"

You think he wont?

Of course he is. He spends all this time glamming around for the cameras whispering about concrete evidence only he knows about, and they eat it up.

He’s so full of himself he probably believes his own press.:roll_eyes:

I actually haven’t even thought about it. I’m just enjoying the win for now. But the libs need to move quickly on the next impeachment. Our sinister plan is almost complete. :laughing:

They would have to more than take the senate. It takes 67 senate votes to remove a president. They won’t come close to that.

You have something against a strong economy, record low unemployment, an emphasis on border security, and rising wages?

2 Likes

Nope. But I have a daughter to whom I had to explain what Bill and Monica did. There are many parents out there having to do the same now on a daily basis. Not looking for a saint in the White House; firmly believe a leader can have feet of clay. But this guy is just too unprincipled for me; no matter what his policy achievements.

Ukraine Round 2 is going to happen right away. Bolton will be called to testify before the house. Parnas trial is advancing, and he will continue to sing to curry favor.

I’m going to hope that the next scandal is…I was raped by the First Lady. :sunglasses::tumbler_glass:

It only depends on Trump actions, really.

No. Clinton METoo’ed Monica in the workplace and deserved the rebuke without necessarily having the vote undone.

Clinton committed perjury and left actual evidence on a blue dress.

Trump? Wanted to know if the obvious Biden COI had a Ukrainian corruption connection and was in fact illegal with money laundering or tax evasion being concealed.

Take away is that Trump is exposing corruption and democrats are exposing their schemes.

:dress:

4 Likes

Hopeful that the GOP will grow a spine…But I’m sure I’ll be disappointed…

Figure out the quote function
Trump is a dem
I am a liberal

1 Like

When you know you will lose in the end, the only reason to go with impeachment is for political gain…exactly what they were charging Trump with.

What a way to go through life

“If you know you can’t win, just give up”

:joy:

Actually, its just the opposite. When you know you should vote one way, but vote the other because you think the other side will win, you are being an opportunist hypocrite.

1 Like

It was a partisan political impeachment from the beginning. The sole purpose of it was for political gain. By their own definition, that was an abuse of power by Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler.

1 Like

Yes, It will be interesting to see what the next fake news cycle of Trump hate will be. The pattern is so predictable now even people who don’t pay attention to politics know it’s coming…lol!

Looks like it is Global entry. How long before we have whistleblower claim they heard a phone call about shutting it down for NY.

Part of the next me too movement? :open_mouth:

1 Like

You go ahead and believe that. :laughing: I will stay firmly planed in reality. Congress will continue to do nothing but provide “oversight.” They can’t let it go. It’s a mental disorder. I’m watching Nancy rant right now. I have never seen a more angry bitter witch in my life. She needs counseling. She has lost all control of her emotions. It’s embarrassing.

3 Likes