So what's the next "scandal?"

It’s time to sit back and watch the show. The dems are about to go into full Et tu Brute mode. They will tear themselves apart. Enjoy every moment.

Shifty is beside himself. His eyes bugging out even more. Nancy is in the midst of a tantrum and Chuck is just being spiteful Chuck. I can’t wait for their next play!

What about the little man in the big pants?
Maybe next time Nancy wants to make a statement she should just set herself on fire.
Watching the dems flail is interesting but now
they have to focus on themselves and that’s where the real entertainment is to be found.

This is where Trump seeks his revenge and takes it too far.

Too early to tell…Trump will feel emboldened by his acquittal and step so far over the line that there will be no way to cover for him. Either by the GOP in congress or by Fox.

There will be another “Bombshell” from the NY Times, CNN, and MSNBC before the end of the month, possibly by Valentines Day.

I won’t be one bit surprised if the same ole gang, The Corrupt Adam Schiff, Pelosi and company don’t have another impeachment rolling by the 4th of July. Maybe we’ll get an impeachment trial right over the top of the Convention!

They don’t have anything else to run on.

1 Like

An environmental scandal would be ripe and would energize the savior’s of mother Earth.

Remember, before this impeachment farce got going (and we now have an official decision so it is fair to call it a farce) Democrats were all hot and bothered first by the Syrian genocide by Turkey Trump was supposed to have caused, and then by killin Solemani, and then because the crazy mulahs shot down their own plane.
Is there something in there they could use? I don’t know, doesn’t it look bad to impeach for killing a terrorist who murders Americans? Maybe not to Democrats?
And of course the genocide never happened, so ther is that.

Will Schiff have some more of that concrete evidence he keeps claiming he has every time they try?

I’m getting a little tired waiting to see it.

The answer is two-fer.

1. Bolton testifies in the house.

2. Deeper connections to MBS and SA found.

oh yeah, that reminds me -

1. Bank records reveal russian money funding trump.

Was the Clinton impeachment a faros? It ended the same way.

IN this way they both were…neither had a chance of ending in a conviction so they shouldn’t have been started.

1 Like

“Well, they are in charge, so we better just go along…” That is tyranny.

H[quote=“SneakySFDude, post:47, topic:226526, full:true”]

You can’t beat him.
[/quote]

That is my concern, Sneaky. Mostly because of folks, if I may project for a second, like you: conservatives (?) who were apprehensive about Trump, considering him a liberal. Folks he has now won over, at least on the policy level. I fear they comprise the winning edge. Four more years and I’ll be begging for morphine.:flushed:.

You are sooo hopeful. I like that!

I assume the President will say or do something stupid before the weekend.

Back to Russia? That’s the best y’all got? Good lord, more Russia? What’s after Russia round 2? Ukraine round 2?

1 Like

Adam Schiff is lying garbage. Sorry gang but he’s dirt.

But yeah I expect that leaking fraud to be right at the center of whatever the libs dredge up next.

Wonder why he won’t release the testimony of that 18th witness???

2 Likes

You assume? Or you hope?