So what's the fall back option?

Somebody…please…step forward with a rape claim…something…please…our fake world…is coming to an end. :sunglasses::tumbler_glass:

I think “economic calamity” would be more accurate here.

LOL too funny. Found this which adds all new meaning about either ■■■■■■■■ or get off the pot.

The White House is planning to send Speaker Nancy Pelosi a letter as soon as Friday arguing that President Trump and his team can ignore lawmakers’ demands until she holds a full House vote formally approving an impeachment inquiry, 2 sources familiar with the letter tell Axios.

*Trump wants to force House Democrats in vulnerable races to be on the record if they favor pursuing impeachment, these sources tell us.

*Republicans also say the minority party can exert more influence over hearings and other aspects of an inquiry once it is formalized with a vote.

*By calling this an inquiry without holding a vote, Pelosi and the Democratic committee chairmen are having it both ways, one official said. “They want to be a little bit pregnant.”

Seems like Nancy grand scheme needs few more tweaks.

1 Like

Anyone who dares to be critical of Trump is perceived as a threat and must be eliminated.

Great to see how so called conservatives have fallen so far. All in the pledge of allegiance not to the United States but Trump.

LOL check this out.

Not as good as I would like it, but considering we are in middle of trade war with China, Fake impeachment, economic doomsday talk.

The bad…22 thousand mostly libs added to goverment payroll.

1 Like

I’ve been warning people about the dangers long before Trump even thought about running for pres.

You want to try again?

Personally I think Schumer was very clear in his warning.

Feel free to advance to the 50 second mark.

All they have is their lies and fake news to push their lies.

All praise the one true god Trump.

:laughing:

God no, better President then the last , yes

It’s hard to believe all that’s been done…especially considering the negative forces that have unitedly worked against Trump from the get/go.

Fall back option for -10 approval? :laughing:

Hell, libs are already pissed that this is blowing up in their faces.

They sacrificed the Kid Sniffer for the Fake Indian who wants to plagiarize Trump’s economic policies. Brilliant. :rofl:

1 Like

Not sure if it is funny or sad that that a adult in the year 2019 still think Native Americans are from country India.

Eating babies.

1 Like

From your link

However, past numbers were revised higher. August was revised up to 168,000 from an initial estimate of 130,000, while July was increased to 166,000 from 159,000, for a net gain of 45,000.

All great news for Americans!

For the Lefties sure, for the folks on the Right you can use “Black Genocide”, that’s always a hit!

Or just post a meme. Seems to be the rage in elitist Trump circles these days.

Good News!!!(???)!!!