So what's the fall back option?

There’s certainly nothing official about it and republicans are not even being allowed to participate which makes it a purely partisan action by the Schifty.

1 Like

Maybe other people want to use the ■■■■■■■■

I agree…liberals want to take this to election. They have no desire to impeach him. I wish that if they are going to…flip the switch now…or walk away altogether. Personally…walk away altogether is my option.

Increasingly obvious to who?.. No one other than Trumpeters thinks this is going good for Trump…It’s like Kevin Bacon in that Animal House scene…“All is well!”…lol.

That would be their wisest course of action but fortunately wisdom is not something they have in any excess.

They aren’t liberals…

They’re fake . :wink:

Where is Stormy when libs need her? :sunglasses:

No…i disagree with you. I’m tired of watching people blow off serious issues by calling it fake news. It is not fake. It may not be justified…but ■■■■ is real. One only needs to watch Trump to know it is real.

I agree they shouldn’t drag it out, but yelling about how slow this process has been is a bit premature.

Libs said the same thing with great Russian hoax…I told em back then that they have nothing.

What was funny was all this libs with Mueller avatars praying for the great Gods of goverment operatives to save em from Trump.

I would agree completely if you said this regarding ALL of Washington.

There is no wisdom going on there.

1 Like

All used up.

It isn’t all of Washington that is whipped up in the delusional impeachment fantasy.

It’s fake news. When they attempt to deceive the public for political purpose disguised as news…it’s fake.

Well, this rarely happens - I have to agree with Conan on that last point. There are some on this forum that are called liberals that are nowhere near liberal. That would be a fake liberal.

Mark this one down folks! Conan and I actually agree on something!

1 Like

Agreed…im just speaking of the overall lack of wisdom there. I mean where is the wisdom at this time in Republicans not saying to the president…" Hey, you need to stay off the Twitter for a while".

They don’t get how that further polarizes people.

Where is the wisdom in letting Guiliani keep going on TV incoherently trying to defend Trump. Sometimes Rudy gets unhinged and it’s not a good look.

No, the lacking wisdom falls on both sides

I’m just saying libs need to plan ahead…because your wheels is about to come off on Adam Spiff red wagon.

Well, I’m attached to no wagon.

Only positive thing about this IMO it shows just what a threat our Intelligence community is.

It’s working right now.