So what's the fall back option?

I’d label your poor use of grammar, spelling and punctuation both sad…and funny. :sunglasses:

If trump doesn’t get impeached and convicted for this obvious abuse of power, then our country is truly, truly lost.

it’s been informative and depressing to watch formally principled conservative/republicans give cover to Trump to openly break the law.

2 Likes

I can, I choose not to for some. It’s what I do, I’m a giver.

Libs talking about other people being incapable of not responding.

And to those of us unworthy who have received your magnanimous attention we are forever blessed and indebted.

I believe it was a “perfect” fake phone call.

1 Like

Facts - Support for impeachment has jumped 10 points.

Majority now support impeachment

Trump admits what he did

@conan take “Its obviously blowing up in dems face”. lol

Is it always sunny in your world?

3 Likes

"This has been the subject of much dispute. The House voted to open an inquiry into Nixon and Clinton, but when the House impeached President Andrew Johnson in 1868, it did not.

Pelosi has indicated she doesn’t see such a vote as being necessary. Republicans meanwhile are using the lack of a vote to argue the inquiry isn’t legitimate.

Just because the House voted to open an inquiry in the past doesn’t mean it must always do so, Brookings Fellow Margaret L. Taylor said.

“There’s no real technical reason for a full House vote,” Taylor said. “The Constitution does not prescribe how the House impeaches.”

Can you cite in the Constitution where a vote in the House is required to start an impeachment inquiry?

1 Like

In the history of phone calls it was right up there with any calls Lincoln made. And he made a lot of really nice, really perfect calls.

3 Likes

Do you feel the same way about all posters here with poor grammar, spelling, and punctuation? :thinking:

Round out the top 3 perfect phone calls

1.Trump to Ukraine president
2.Lincoln to Stephen Douglas after their debate
3.George Washington to King of England to rub it in his face that America won

No…just the ones calling others…stupid. Mornin NF. :sunglasses:

1 Like

He will be impeached, but he won’t be convicted. The GOP has shown themselves for the horrible, horrible people they are. They will be synonymous in the history books with some of the worst, most complicit politicos in history.

1 Like

I am a big fan of #3. Probably the nicest, most perfect phone call in the history of ever, at least up until Donald called Zelensky.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t hold your breath on this one.

1 Like

Did that poster call someone stupid in the reply you quoted? I missed it apparently. But if your threshold is you feel sad for those with poor grammar, spelling, and punctuation, when they attack others, do you feel that same way about all posters who meet that definition? :thinking:

Good morning Spidey.

I said what I said…and I meant what I meant…and spidey is faithful to that…100%.

You did not answer the question. Curious.

Shameful, but true.

1 Like

The fallback option is the election. If Trump somehow wins, Dems will move on to Plan C, D, E, . . .