So what do you think Trump agreed to?

Any objective forum member can see for themselves that simply isn’t true.

Pay for an abortion for a playmate? Advocate gun grabbing? Give a murderous commie dictator a handy on international television? Completely change his position on any given topic several times within a paragraph? Hire his dumb kids to run everything? Stink up Air Force one with buckets of kfc? WHATTTTT?! Make fun of war heroes? Attack private businesses? Pretend to not know who David duke is so he doesn’t have to be mean to the fine folks at stormfront? Wear a really really really long tie? Start a fake university scam and get sued for it? Be scared of sharks? What is it going to take?!

So nothing credible.

Well between reading Kessler’s fawning gossip rags and watching Fox News it’s no wonder you’re so informed.

If you start ethnic cleansing to make up for prior ethnic cleansing you are going to have to move most of the world around.

so, some people on TV with no actual knowledge of that day’s specific events/actions?

Nice straw man. Any more deflections?

Are you going to give Putin 1/3 of the Baltic states too. Stalin did the same thing there.

Ms. McAlpine. Here is my FIRST sentence which directly addresses your insult: “I don’t know that Trump gave anything away.”

Glasses would be helpful.

Just shaking my head here. Is Putin paying you?

And you Peek are blinded by your undying support of Trump. It works BOTH ways ya know.

I don’t recall giving any advice during the recession. Could you be a little more specific? Which recession? What advice?

Ironic use of the straw man concept.

Like I said before, any criticism of trump you reply with trump hater.

Nice dodging the question.

Will a Trump apologist be able to step back and see the walls are coming down?

What things are bad?

He’s not going to annex Ukraine. Crimea was annexed way before Trump and the Donbas war isn’t going so well at the moment for the pro Russian separatists.

I am not sure what America is supposed to do about Ukraine it is right on Russia’s doorstep. The eastern part of Ukraine wants to be back in Russia.

Obama rightly didn’t authorize military action against Russia. Russia will never let the Ukraine join NATO just as we wouldn’t let China or Russia set up a military base in Mexico or Canada for that matter.

This is what Putin wanted Trump to straighten out. To make sure there would be no US/NATO interference when the rebels launched their next offensive.

1 Like

NATO is not going to go to war for Ukraine, not under any administration. Russia annexed Crimea in 2014, and then refused to sell Ukraine any military equipment. I could be wrong but the selling of anti tank weapons to Ukraine didn’t happen until the present W.H. came to power?

Bush Jr would not go to war over Russia’s aggression in Georgia, Obama in Ukraine and Syria and I sure hope Trump doesn’t take us into war with Russia or anywhere else for that matter.

I will check it out.