So what do you think Trump agreed to?

that’s a lie. well, unless you think Poland was “annexed” by Germany during WWII.

Lol this is quite stupid

No one’s asking him to go to war with Russia. War with Russia almost surely ends with a nuclear exchange. Everyone knows this.

Please stop painting this as a binary situation. Criticizing Trump’s Helsinki performance is NOT asking him to go to war with Russia!

Can we have an honest debate about something FOR ONCE?

Don’t know what they agreed to, but it seems Putin is letting his side of the meeting slip out.

That only happens how America reacts to Russia’s annexations. If we just let Mother Russia do what she wants, then a world war is not going to happen.

And Trump haters wonder why I respond as I do. :roll_eyes:

I’ll refrain from trading insults and simply move on.

“Russian President Vladimir Putin claims that President Donald Trump is considering a plan that would allow separatist Ukrainian territories to hold referendums to decide their fate, according to two anonymous sources who spoke to Bloomberg.”

So a Sudetenland type thing. Sweet.

Pretty sure this is the entirety of the “Grand Bargain”. Help and support during elections for much of Ukraine (as well as constant toadying to Putin.)

Surely this has to be written down somewhere?

The null hypothesis is that of course the Russians recorded the one on one meeting between President Putin and Trump.

You’re right.

It’s only about 75% of the sum total.

The other 25% are you making assertions with no factual backup.

:sunglasses:

PS I’m still gonna read Kessler’s book…

He asked for details and you gave him TV.

What do you expect?

Annexation means the seizure of property so yes Poland was annexed by Germany. A dictionary can be your friend in times like these.

an·nex·a·tion
ˌanekˈsāSH(ə)n/
noun

1. the action of annexing something, especially territory.“the annexation of Austria”
    1. seizure, occupation, invasion, conquest, takeover, appropriation “the annexation of Texas in 1845”

What I said was completely mainsteam

You guys are using “annexation” because it’s a PC way to say it. A cleaner way to say it.

There are plenty of hawks always beating the drums of war, the left used to know this better than anyone before Trump became president. Their planes are buzzing ours, we killed 200 Russian mercenaries in Syria. At anytime something could go wrong and the two nuclear super powers are fighting in Syria anything could go wrong.

Oh, that’s true. That’s what got us into Iraq.

Maybe Trump wasn’t very focused during the Sudetenland Summit. He probably knew about Cohen’s tapes and had trouble keeping his mind on the task at hand.

It’s hard to work when you’re such a monumental ■■■■■■ in every conceivable way.

Apt comparison. I’m gonna start using it if you don’t mind. #sudetenlandsummit should become a real hashtag.