So what do you think Trump agreed to?

I’ve read more than a few books, written by people who know what’s really going on in the Trump White House. Trump takes his daily briefings in person and asks probing follow-up questions.

As in sanctions?

He should publicly denounce them for illegal annexing part of Ukraine.

Which books?

Written by whom?

What evidence did they provide?

And the sum total of your participation is “trump haters”.

Hard to say what those sanctions were with regard to seeing as how we have no idea if Russia hacked the DNC or not.

Oh God. Putin probably has more on him now.

While I’m anxiously awaiting the answers to these questions, I think I’ll be sorely disappointed. I believe you will be as well.

you gave some horrible financial advice during the recession. i know for a fact that some people here lost major $$ due to what you said because they later PMed me and told me.

they were idiots for listening to you.

This past week is basically every worst case scenario of having this moron at the helm in motion.

There are smart reasonable people in the gop. How long will they be held hostage by no info idiot voters like our resident trump crush brigade? There has to be a line somewhere.

They don’t know about anything. All they know is what Trump tells them. And he’s lying 100% of the time.

If Trump proposes raising the top marginal tax rate a half of a percentage point. That’s the only line I can think of. Other that–no line.

Credible link describing the President Piutin and lower case trump meeting room being,swept,for bugs by the Secret Service?

You’re forgetting about the 2nd amendment.

Ukraine never even existed as an independent nation until the early 1990s, so there goes that argument.

So what I’m hearing is, give Hawaii to the Japanese then? Check out those demographics sometime.

actually, that won’t do it. he would have to reverse course on the most important issue for the base.

Putin’s interpreter wore the wire most likely. Putin speaks good English.

I just finished reading “The Trump White House” by Ronald Kessler. A chapter titled “The Red Button” details Trump’s daily routine, including receiving his daily briefing by the CIA.

The author presents a non-partisan look at the internal workings of the Trump White House - both good and bad.

I watched Fox News coverage prior to the summit. They spent quite a bit of time with experts talking about the preparation ahead of the summit.