So what do you think Trump agreed to?

Including the Trump haters in this thread who believe they have it all figured out.

1 Like

Selling more arms to Ukraineā€¦

1 Like

asking NATO to spend more on defenseā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™ve gone off the deep end. You are just flapping lip about something you know nothing about.

1 Like

Or maybe, just maybe there is nothing else going on and Trump haters are simply frothing at the mouth again.

1 Like

Basically you think saying ā€œTrump Haterā€ is a magical phrase that allows you to hand wave away things you donā€™t want to deal with. Which is pretty much everything.

I have looked at what is going on and that is why i said what I said in the OP, which are things youā€™re not even aware of because all you do Is run around flapping about ā€œTrump hatersā€ to actually learn anything about current events.,

Took you 17 years of posting too learn how to do that. I feel like I could have picked that up a lot faster.

2 Likes

Despite what you are saying, you couldnā€™t possibly know what took place behind close doors. Only Trump and Putin know.

In your OP you asked forum members for their thoughts. I provided my thoughts in good faith and was summarily attacked for not jumping on the resulting Trump bashing extravaganza.

You might think you have it all figured out, but you really donā€™t have a clue. You are blinded by your visceral hatred of Trump.

1 Like

Demographics of Crimea
65% Russians
15% Ukrainians
Not part of Ukraine until 1954

Yes, none of us is pretending that Russia is talking about agreements with the U.S.

You have exhausted every thought you ever had be ause you donā€™t know know what is going on.

1. we have to wait and see. This is the most common non answer/response when you donā€™t know what is going on.

2). Trump hater. Just nothing really excepts hand waving

Go pollute someone elseā€™s thread with your two standard nothings, cuz you are terrible at knowing anything.

Whoophi? Nothing more than the cushion product.

But you literally do not know what is going on. You are just making stuff up.

1 Like

Iā€™m kind of guessing he might answer truthfully.

You invited forum members to participate and Iā€™m doing so. I provided a response about setting the stage for further discussions. That wasnā€™t acceptable. So what am I left with?

You obviously donā€™t want someone like me to interfere with the Trump bashing taking place in this thread, painting Trump as some kind of a traitorous monster.

Whatā€™s ironic is that I thought your OP was sincere in its request. I now see that isnā€™t the case at all.

And once again, you really donā€™t have a clue about what was discussed behind those closed doors.

Not possible. No one has any idea whatā€™s going on.

Ya there is a better way to handle this the land belong to the Ukraine, that would be like America giving up part of Texas to Mexcio because there are a lot of Mexicans living there.

not true, Putin, the Russian translator and the entire FSB unit who listened to the recording that was probably made know ;p

Guess America should hand part of Texas.

Meh. They might have recorded what Trump said.

But everyone knows he changes his mind about what heā€™s said on a semi frequent basis.

Who cares what he said? Itā€™s meaningless.

If Trump tells him what happened. Coats doesnā€™t know yet.