So what do you think Trump agreed to?

Supposedly he’s been doing that for a year. What kind of cooperation and what areas do you think they discussed?

But that has done nothing to stop the Trump bashing. Trump haters simply won’t be deterred from their Trump hating, even though nothing has happened yet.

My guess is he won’t answer at all. Executive privilege.

is all of republican media still running cover for Trump? are they still being really aggressive when doing so?

Crimea was not even historically part of Ukraine until 1954 when Khrushchev gave it to them. But yes, we are gradually giving Texas back to Mexico.

I can guess that they discussed major hot spots like Iran, Syria, the Middle East in general and North Korea.

Neither was Texas till you took it from the poor Mexicans.

I’m guessing he will be forthcoming. There is nothing to hide.

If he isn’t forthcoming, I guess you’d say they do have something to hide then.

Again? Yeah… just like Mexico and Texas. So you still think Mexico has naval bases in Texas.

Wow.

Cut me a break. The false narrative that Trump is a loose cannon who keeps everyone in the dark is crap. .

Our interests aren’t aligned in those areas. In fact, they’re mostly directly opposed.

Unless Trump decides our interests aren’t our interests anymore.

simply having a naval base doesn’t give you the right to annex land.

Then why doesn’t Coats know what was discussed in the summit?

The room was swept by the Secret Service. The FSB did not surreptitiously record the conversation, unless Putin was wearing a wire.

yeah false narrative

Actually, Texas, along with several other Mexican states only demanded the upholding of the Mexican constitution of 1824 and didn’t recognize the dictatorship of Santa Anna. Only after being invaded by Santa Annas army, also along with several other Mexican states, did Texas declare independence.

the spy wearing a wire to benefit himself? nah never i must be making it up

Asked by MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell whether Putin could have recorded the meeting without Trump’s knowledge, Coats hesitated before responding: “That risk is always there.”

how do you know what the FSB does and doesn’t do.

Texas was a sovereign nation when it became a state.