So It’s Official - America Has Recognized North Korea As An International Equal

I forgot about this one…thanks to a member bringing this to may attention.

The mad man of the middle east who orchestrated Lockerbie bombing.

And libs loved him for it.

The real question is how did YOU feel about Obama doing that?

Lets not forget this one either.

Trip down memory lane.

last I checked You bitched about both of those.

Obama meeting with dictators = bad.
Trump meeting with dictators = good.

Obama meet and made deals with some of the worst people on the planet.

Don’t remember but knowing myself I never miss an opportunity to tweak libs.

for the record I have no issue with this summit, though Trump has proven he is horrible at making international deals hopefully he sit back and lets moon do all the work.

It’s hard to know what to think but for sure at least some of this is very disturbing. As you say, Kim is one of the most brutal dictators on the planet. His evil regime has murdered thousands and thousands of innocent people, and imprisoned countless others.

I also worry about the legitimacy he’s being given, and of course how state run Korean TV will present this to their extremely oppressed people. He was greeted in Singapore as a rock star, undoutedly with Korean residents who have no choice in the matter but to obey their Dear Leader.

That being said, NK is a definite threat, so I’m in favor of opening up discussions.

But for the most part I find this to be very troubling. Let’s not forget who we are dealing with here.

1 Like

I can actually see libs panicking about Trump pulling this off.

Your fear is in just about every post you guys make.

As for my opinion. I don’t want to be propping up another dictator…one that doesn’t represent the people.

But what’s the alternative?

I hope he does pull it off.

Did any of these dictators have nukes and threatened to use them against the US?

Nice deal, Kim gets to keep his (hidden or un-hidden) arsenal of nukes and also gets legitimacy across the world.

That’s why I have mixed feelings about this. My biggest objection is giving state run NK TV very bad (for us) talking points, making it look like their evil dictator is a rock star.

Gyna will be all over NK now.

One of the most disturbing displays of Obama’s lack of foreign policy expertise came during last year’s YouTube debate," “The junior senator from Illinois gave what many called a naive answer for a question from the audience about whether he would meet with the leaders of Syria, Venezuela, Cuba or North Korea without preconditions.”

and here is trump meeting with NK without any preconditions…

and that quote was from our host in October 2008.it was one of his 10 reasons not to vote for obama

And now you’re all smoopy over Donald kissing a brutal dictator’s ass in Singapore.

Silly libs, you never change.

1 Like

2008 was SO ten years ago.

Also in synch with not giving NK legitimacy : every other American President ever.

Good luck to us all. We finally send one and he’s a ■■■■■■■ clownshoes moron. Who knows, maybe this approach will accidentally work. I truly hope it does.