So It’s Official - America Has Recognized North Korea As An International Equal

They have maintained if we first strike against NK then yeah they would do something, but not the other way around. Would some of us die? Sure but they would all die guaranteed.

In a chat room on my phone? Too challenging.

However, what I would NOT have done is taken one of the largest leverage points I have, which is having myself (as President) meet with their head of state (Supreme Leader) before ironing out details of an agreement that helps guarantee complete and total denuclearization that is verifiable and which can be inspected by us.

Legitimizing Un on the global stage with nothing in return is insane.

1 Like

I say Trump should scoop up little rocket man and bring him back to USA with him.
A trip to Disneyland would be great for little North Korean.
Especially the ride through the enchanted tunnel where they sing “It’s a Small World After all…”
He’d eat out of Donald’s hand after that.

Why is this so hard to understand? Great post.

2 Likes

Trump trashes our allies and makes love to authoritarian dictators, and the Trump bootlickers are slapping their hands together like well trained seals. What a time to be alive. And of course Conan continues to call anyone to disagrees with his opinion as a lib. Lol

1 Like

I hope he wouldn’t bow and apologize like Obama used to do.

1 Like

This has been the discussion for decades. Where have you been?

You mean like Obama did Fidelito???
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ah…ahem…

huh? . … .

It’s completely and totally unprecedented and disgusting what Trump has done here. He has just elevated one of the single worst regimes that modern history has ever known. To an equal of the United States. And what will we get in return?

2 Likes

Clearly Libs are mad that Obama didn’t do what Trump has done.

1 Like

also made sure the world despots know of one thing: I will talk to you if you have nukes aimed at the US or threaten the US (Putin, Kim) if you don’t then sanctions away(Iran)

1 Like

The level of incompetence here is a bit tough to get your head around. Normally there would be a series of preliminary meetings in ascending order of rank culminating with the SecState and the DPRK foreign minister finalizing the possibility of a summit.

Problem is, there is virtually no one under Pompeo, who has about six seconds of diplomatic experience himself. There’s no North Korean negotiator, there’s no South Korean ambassador, virtually every single position dealing with the Koreas and Southeast Asia remains unfilled in the State Department.

6 Likes

Chavez, too. Gave Obama a book or something.

You were furious that he wanted too. Most of us were around you know.

1 Like

It’s as clear as day why Trump did this: ratings. He’s a reality show president and this made for good reality tv. His dim witted followers love reality tv, so this is right up their alley.

2 Likes

Obama was afraid of spoiling his image.

1 Like

You mean with Iran and Cuba?

Really?

I didn’t have a problem Obama talking to Iran, had a problem of him paying em off.

As for Cuba…we should have open up to Cuba decades ago…and I mean decades ago.

I said we gave China the most favorable trade status and we won’t talk to Cuba?

You were there when Johnrock and I were talking about the double standards of our foreign policy.

So BS me some more.

1 Like

That’s right…he was above it all. :wink:

1 Like

You and the rest of the right had their hair on fire at the thought of Obama talking to these countries without preconditions.

Did you hit your head and forget? I didn’t.