So It’s Official - America Has Recognized North Korea As An International Equal

If that’s your takeaway then you are in total lala land. Zero presidents have met with an NK head of state. All of the other presidents were several orders of magnitude smarter than the current one. We aren’t mad. We are nervous about the consequences of ■■■■■■■ this up. I want it to succeed. You think I want my kids to die in a nuclear war so i can say “I told you so”?

2 Likes

I’m stating the obvious here, but there is no freedom of the press, or freedom for anyone else, in NK. The people there will hear what the state run media tells them. And they will put Dear Leader in the best possible light.

I certainly am hopeful something good comes of this. But he shouldn’t have been put on equal footing.

1 Like

How will we know if trump is telling the truth?

You guys sure had lots of alternatives for Obama, mostly do nothing.

Here’s a nice 1:12 video from the BBC of KIM and Trump meeting and shaking hands with the 2 flags standing equal. I can just imaging the ration of ■■■■ cons and Fox would have give Obama if he had done this.

Granted, Clinton visited during Obama’s term but this meeting took place on North Korean soil. Let me repeat, President Clinton was in North Korea and met with the murderous dictator Kim Jong Il.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/19/article-2075959-0F38AF2200000578-985_634x592.jpg

1 Like

Secretary of State Pompeo.

We shall see. trump has a reputation for clashing with his others in his administration.

I forgot about that one too…at Obama request no less.

Do you remember why he was there?

and when…that bit may be important and relevant

We so got played

This is great.

Five years ago, Rodman said, Kim told Rodman “certain things” to relay to Obama concerning potential negotiations, but the former president “didn’t even give me the time of day – he just brushed me off, but that didn’t deter me.”

well we know who is going to get first dibs if the American Embassy gets built in less then 2.5 years

No we haven’t, quit being ridiculous.

One of the weirder things I’ve seen recently is Dennis Rodman wearing a MAGA cap.

According to Jeremy Diamond, whoever the hell he is.

No, it actually makes more sense to me when I see Donald Trump with Kim, or Rodman weeping in his MAGA hat. What’s weirder is when I see Trump around actual, legitimate elected leaders, like Merkel or Trudeau.

1 Like

but of course you are wanting to argue this point because of reasons