Silly Nancy Pelosi wants to talk about 25th Amendment

“I think that the public needs to know the health condition of the President," Pelosi said. “There’s one question that he refused to answer … when was his last negative test?” Pelosi said that this information is necessary in order to “make a judgment about the actions that were taken after that.”

If libs really believe Trump is finish…why this unless it’s another lib political stunt out of desperation.

1 Like

October fluff.

1 Like

Yup…to placate her base.

1 Like

The house really needsd to send Nancy home. She is the oine not able to perform her duties

Article I, Section 5, of the United States Constitution provides that “Each House [of Congress] may determine the Rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two-thirds, expel a member.”

1 Like

They should…but you will never get any democrats to go along with that.

Talk of Trump no longer running US policy depresses the markets.
Depressing the markets makes the economy look bad.
Making the economy look bad boosts Democrat chances in the election.

She’s mad because he said he wasn’t going to negotiate the relief deal.

6 Likes

looks like libs and never trumpers havent gotten their talking points yet

1 Like

Pelosi is trolling Trump. It is pretty obvious. And he will fall for it. Watch…

She wants him to continue to meltdown. And he predictably will. And more of that ever-shrinking middle will be turned off by it.

2 Likes

Everyone has had 4 years to watch Trump now. It’s pretty easy to figure out how to push his buttons - lol

2 Likes

I thought the VP and the cabinet are the ones who can do that.

Anyways, as I said before, emotional and irrational people make stupid mistakes.

Just one more example.

2 Likes

And that is the job of the Speaker of the House…to press the President’s buttons? Yes, I guess we are at that point now.

We live in a weird period of time where the executive governs by trolling. Someone finally figured out how to out - troll him.

Didnt Pence just cancel a trip today?
Hmmm -Maybe Nancy slipped on a plan…

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

The anti Trump factions immediately began with the trolling with their fake dossier and Russia conspiracy theories. There was no way that was going to end well.

1 Like

Could she be hoping Pence will test positive and she could sweep them both out at once and herself into the WH?

Could she be that crazy? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Probably factors in somewhere.

1 Like

She must not be to confident that Biden will win in November to want to do this.

3 Likes

nancy has been warming up in the bullpen like six times now thinking she’s gonna get the big chair.

Never happening.

Everyone has their part to play though.

2 Likes

That is my thought also.

She ain’t believing the polls either.

If they were confident they would just smile and utter platitudes.

4 Likes