Siege of Kyiv is about to start

I thought we’d changed the propaganda line from NEO-NAZIS to BIOWEAPONS. Are we back to NEONAZIS?

I can guarantee you that Zelensky isn’t concerned about getting assassinated by “fascists ultranationalists”. Unless you mean the Chechens that Putin sent in.

2 Likes

Yes, the extreme right has a tiny portion of the support of voters. Their power comes at the point of a gun and from the support they receive from the west.

If you have doubts about their ideology here is a BBC video from 2014.

1:40 Description of the Right Sector group with interviews in Russian.
3:30 The leader of C14, Yevhen Karas, speaking in English.

Here is Karas speaking in Ukrainian at a conference last month. He is ridicules western media for downplaying the importance of the ultranationalists.

He claims:

• Ukraine is being armed as pawns of the West because “we have fun killing”
  • “We have started a war”
  • “We have the most Javelins on the European continent”
  • The European family has already collapsed
  • Maidan would’ve been a “gay parade” if not for Nazi influence

Reports are that one peace negotiator has already been shot dead for being an alleged traitor.

Logically the same type of retribution is likely for anyone who signs a cease fire.

How’s the siege going for the Russians?

Is the world turning on an ineffectual NATO, as you predicted?

Pro-Russian journalist publish news story critical of Ukraine.

Knock that ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ off lib.

1 Like

Is NATO forcing a no fly zone?

No, since it would never pass UNSC.

My guess is most of these PRO Russian links are possibly coming from a well known tin-foil hay website.

1 Like

Would China be declaring war on Ukraine by providing assistance to Russia?

You did not answer the questions. Hmmm, why is that.

And no, NATO has not imposed a no fly zone. That would be very stupid and reckless. Sound judgment by a uniting institution. Hmmmm.

I don’t know. It just seems pathetic to be asking for food at this point. It’s almost like Putin’s making it up as he goes along.

1 Like

That “report” was from Interfax-Ukraine, Ukraine’s version of InfoWars or the Gateway Pundit.

Then Biden needs to tell people like Jake Sullivan and James Clapper to shut the ■■■■ up so things stay that way.

What was it Sneaky was saying in another thread? One of the hardest decisions a leader has to make is to whom to listen.

I answered your question. Siege of Kyiv is happening as we speak…and it’s going to get lot worst. You see nightly news and those image while more and more people demanding that we do something…we meaning America.

EU can do it…why aren’t they turning to them since it was their policies that helped cause this war.

Remember Yugoslavia? It was happening in their back yard but they demanded America to do something about it.

That was when I lost all respect for Europeans.

2 Likes

I appreciate the support, but should these leaders be going to Kyiv while it’s literally being shelled and bombed by Russia? It’s kind of a problem if something happens to them while they’re there.

Just wild.

To be fair…. Everyone pretty much thought that to be true.

Who could have seen that the kleptocracy bit so deep into Russia that they drained their own military also?

1 Like

Yes, they say battle plan is the first thing to be thrown out during war.

1 Like