Siege of Kyiv is about to start

Didn’t he just justified Russian doctrine?

1 Like

Seems so.

1 Like

I didn’t confuse anything.

yes it is. and spies captured while at war are subject to summary execution. such are the international laws of war. do we do it? no… not at this time. would we? hell yes if it was called for.

No, it isn’t.

when did i ever fault their doctrine?

war is war. the rules are the same for everybody.

in case you forgot, i am one of those who differentiated between terrorist attacking civilians (can be either criminal or war crime) and fighters attacking military (not criminal, not terrorism)

yes it is. i’m fine with you remaining ignorant of treatise to uphold your narrative.

No, it isn’t. I don’t have a narrative.

yes it is, yes you do

2 Likes

The reason I am asking it just feels it’s like it’s any day we are going to read about x numbers from country x arrives in Ukraine. And I am just wandering what the response will be from Russia. At this point I think Putin might try to set off a small tactual nuke or something I really don’t know but I don’t see this not escalating if there is not a peace deals.

I just keep seeing headline after headline.

Screenshot 2022-03-05 124653

1 Like

Well Russian military has advances to outskirts of Kyiv eastern side and now that convoy on northwest side has dispersed and redeployed on Kyiv western flank.

Expect to see nightly news of bombardment on Kyiv night after night after night while NATO does nothing.

I read something similar that the long convoy has since despised and on the western side they were 3 miles from Kiev and on the east side 25 miles.

Need a peace deal fast These developments aren’t good from the ISW

Absolutely amazing.

What should NATO do?

There’s not much we can do without starting an nuclear war.

Putin wins… something… But Russia will be even more despised by most of the world than it already is.

He’s killing the future of the Russian people.

Ya, poor attempt at injecting some humor.

WW

1 Like

Well let’s just wind this thread up and go home, no one is topping this.

You succeeded

Nothing. Supply small arms and that’s it. But you libs and John Bolton supporters want more. You guys just can’t leave ■■■■ alone.

1 Like

The city of Kiev is a dead man walking. In the next couple of days it will be encircled and the real pain will start. I saw reports that the President of Ukraine is now acknowledging the need to move the seat of government, possibly into exile.

1 Like