Shut it down...Trump's threaten shutdown over wall funding

Oddly enough so do conservatives. Kim Jong McConnell thinks he’s kidding. Thinks he’s got leverage.

Trump is a kidder but he isn’t kidding about this.

Professional helium party balloon lifters ain’t cheap. Get off the coyotes back.

What the ■■■■ is wrong with yoiu? Got a mystery here.

How’s all that 22nd century tech working out so far? Looks to this one like the colonization of YOUR country by the SA hordes is progressing quite nicely.

He’s cool with fake polls weighted to dems even of ALL the peace loving peoples. He’s doing ok.

Do you long for only white people to get the vote? Sounds like it.

Hyperbole much. Use the money for the crappy wall on better tech. It will be far more useful in curbing illegal entry. And Trump ain’t shutting down the government a month before the mid-terms. He’s bluffing and he’ll cave just like he did with the Omnibus bill. And finally, only unhinged lunatics use terms like “SA hordes”

SA hordes… lol! Triggered!

¯_(ツ)_/¯ Its not like Trump has any patronage to make Republicans do anything they don’t want.

Hungary’s border fence hasn’t worked? I suggest you research that a bit more.

“”Hungarian authorities say it has effectively shut off the main migrant route from the Middle East to Western Europe; police arrested only five undocumented immigrants last month, compared with 3,528 before the fence existed in March 2016.””

2 Likes

if he shuts it down i hope its during his military parade…

No you said it shut it down, not that it has reduced it.

Back in Lincoln’s day they had the gallop poll where you would get on your horse and gallop from house to house to ask what they thought.

2 Likes

Did you think Trump meant he would ask em for a check?

Hahahahagagaga…simple minds.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Very good. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

And does anyone for a second believe Trump is actually going to go through with this?

“Walls don’t work”

Can you believe libs throw this up on the wall to see if it sticks?

Well you would you at least admit going from 3,528 illegal crossings a month to 5 would be considered a success?

I will agree with you there is no way to stop it completely but in order to stop it all the two sides would have to agree and they cannot be further apart. The wall Trump decided whether we think it’s ridiculous or not caught attention because many on the right have felt for awhile now no one will do anything to enforce immigration laws. And although I would rather have a different system a lot of us feel if the wall doesn’t get built there will be nothing but continued can kicking the issue down the road.

Why would any republican think there will be border enforcement when there are sanctuary cities and the media going crazy comparing the few family separations to Nazi concentration camps. We know nothing will be done.

1 Like

After he caved and signed the Omnibus bill? Um no.

You know what I notice you guys never kick and scream to do. Punish the employers who create the demand.

Forget deportation after sweeps at work places. Change the law so any caught has to pay immigration fees for them and their families and keep them employed for 5 years.

Heck they will probably start turning themselves and their employers in just to get legal status.

If jobs dry up people will not come across in large numbers.

1 Like

Illegal immigrants primarily come here for one thing only, and that’s to get freaking jobs! It’s sheer ignorance how right wingnuts don’t seem to get this simple fact.