Shut it down...Trump's threaten shutdown over wall funding

I noticed you didn’t mention Author Jones, GOP candidate for the 3rd house district in Illinois or Scott Desjarlais from the 4th district in Tennessee. Are they kind of GOP candidate to “drain the swamp”?

Actually, I truly believe any fringe element or those in it for their own self-preservation at the expense of others should go. I don’t care what side of the isle they are on.

Pass the wall and win it all.

How do walls stop the people using tunnels and light aircraft?

“Democrats” is Trumpspeak for “Mexicans.”

Shut it down! Hell yeah. Take that Mexico!!! That’ll show you!!!

Or legal entry via visas for work and school and then violating the visas expiration dates and illegally remaining in the country.

Last I read it was estimated as many as 44% of the illegals in the United States entered legally at one point via our airports or sea ports or otherwise across our borders.

Wonder if anyone has ever investigated if any of Trump’s imported low skilled, poorly educated, poorly paid foreign workers have gone off grid?

Ask Hungary since they erected a double layer fence illegal immigration stopped. We don’t hear of many suicide bombings in Israel these days.

I would support Trump on immigration if he dropped the stupid wall idea.

It hasn’t stopped. Now they are passing laws to make it illegal to help migrants.

Just go after the businesses profiting from illegal immigrant labor. No under the table trabajo, no illegal border crossing.

1 Like

Agreed. I’m for tougher immigration enforcement but we don’t need an 8th century wall. We have 21st century technology; sensors, drones, infared imaging, etc.

3 Likes

Yup. But of course those businesses pay good money to convince Trump not to do that.

Yep, but even trump supporters are against that idea. Their defense? Big government blah, blah, blah.

Funny how that works.

I suspect that much like Clinton, it doesn’t really serve Donald to actually make illegal immigrants go away. They are much too useful as political footballs.

1 Like

All a wall is going to do is drive up the price coyotes charge.

“Why you picking on the small business owner just tryin’ to maximize profits in the face of gubmint regoolashion?”

Yeah, from Trump’s perspective that immigrant caravan was a godsend.

They’d have to be gay abortionists who want to adopt children to get the whole of Trumpistan into even tighter bunches.

Hungary’s fence is roughly Falcon Lake to the gulf…

We already have more fence then that…