Should we offer these invaders santuary?

This is the one issue (Immigration) that I hope the Democratic Party keeps moving left on and keeps their head in the sand not paying any attention to what has been happening in the last five years around the western world to pro migration at all cost parties.

Bring em in.

“An illegal immigrant who arrived at the border in April with a young girl he claimed his daughter has been arrested for raping her on multiple occasions,”

Philadelphia’s sanctuary policy protects everyone. Regardless of the crime. Cooperation with ICE is forbidden.

I get it, but that doesn’t mean Dems support rapists. Crime is a consequence of sanctuary cities, not the reason sanctuary cities exist.

What if it comes out they were found guilty when they were really innocent?

How do you bring those lives back once they are executed?

Where is the sanctity of life in that?

Where is the justice?

Again. They didn’t make a statement. Is there anything in the following that is untrue?

The progressive branch of the party wants open borders. No ICE, no border patrol and an end to all deportations. The party is currently being driven by the progressives. There maybe folks who disagree with this policy who are afraid to speak up knowing that if they do there will be repercussions. Therefore we hear very little of anything from democrats supporting ICE, the border patrol or deportations. Fair assessment?

Which member of your party believes that we need to protect our borders better and deport more criminal aliens? Google will help. We both know what I stated is absolutely true. You just won’t admit it. If you want to find a party that supports your views, you will need to make a change.

They don’t support rapists. But they don’t favor doing anything to keep them out either. And they don’t demand they be deported.

I appreciate your honesty.

1 Like

I disagree. Known rapists aren’t welcome by either party. But sanctuary city policies definitely make it easier for some criminals to operate, which is one reason I don’t support them.

Thank you for your honesty.

Invaders? !
Why are we using the term invaders?

Paid under the table and I’m sure below minimum wage…what a racket.

1 Like

No doubt. He should have been deported six years ago before he killed anyone. Then he should have been kept out. Right?

On this point I will disagree, there was no push for impeachment, until EVERY dem was on board.

That not a party run by progressives but they by the moderates.

Allan

Right but Wisconsin needs illegals to run their businesses.

So what’s good for the Wisconsin economy might not be good for their citizens.

Allan

Yep. He should’ve been reported by his US citizen employer and then deported six years ago before he killed anyone. Agree?

Ask the owner of the construction company who didn’t report this illegal immigrant.

Looks like an invasion to me.

too bad US businesses are rolling out the welcome mat.

That’s what they said about slavery. We figured out how to manage without it.

E-verify would help.