Should we offer these invaders santuary?

They look like they’re on the train to their jobs at Trump properties.

1 Like

It’s just mind ■■■■■■■ boggling to me that the employers that hire illegal immigrants get no criticism whatsoever.

1 Like

Why does it matter? The correct term is illegal aliens but there has been many news agencies on the left that has dumb the word down to “Undocumented Migrants”.

I have better more colorful words that would probably get me banned here that would describe six people that was raping underage girls. I never understood on how a word describing a horrible person somehow comes relevant compared to what they did. It reminds me of the time when the left went ape ■■■■ when the president called MS13 animals.

According to a WSJ article from August of this year (sorry I’m on my cell and can’t link) Obama deported nearly 3 million foreigners during his eight years in office. In his first term he allowed ICE to expand a Bush-era program called Secure Communities that identified illegal immigrants who had been booked into jails via their fingerprints.

Has Donald’s deportation numbers over the last three years kept pace with Obama’s?

And they should be serving it in their own country. Deport illegals and protect our country. Right?

Why some of you waste your time debating this type of foolery is beyond me.

5 Likes

Mar-A-Lago or Bust!

1 Like

So you want busninesses to go cold turkey.

Wouldn’t be better to offer them incentives to hire Americans.

Allan

Seriously. Its blamed on Democrats or Obama judges or sanctuary cities, but never at the hands of the employer.

You’re mistaking my point. I’m not complaining about Obama. It’s the current anti ICE, anti border patrol, anti deportation sanctuary city ideas of the current democratic party. Driven by the progressives.

E-verify would help. Agreed?

Yep, until then, lets blame the employer for hiring illegals instead of reporting them. When do employers get the blame?

$20 to 50 grand bail is an insult since if these animals are into drug dealing as well they can come up with $2 to 5 grand to make bail and be back out the streets in no time. :angry:

If you cut off the head, the rest will die.

The employer who pays an illegal to work knowing their are illegal, is highly unethical.

Allan

Why is it earlier that when you and I were debating, you linked to a Breitbart article that specifically called out “Obama judges”? Clearly you were complaining about Obama.

Yes, and also heavily penalize employers who knowingly hire illegal immigrants.

I want illegals to be deported and borders to be secured. I have no concern for how business should replace their illegals. They can figure that out for themselves. Not my problem.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/amp/Beto-O-Rourke-calls-for-tearing-down-existing-13619745.php

Just safe havens for them.

You didn’t comprehend my question, did you? :rofl:

1 Like