Should we offer these invaders santuary?

The democratic party policy is yes. Do not cooperate with ICE no matter what. Every city should be a sanctuary city. Even for human traffickers and gang rapists. Gang raping and sex trafficking a girl under the age of 16. What are your thoughts? Should we be doing more to keep these child molesters out?

1 Like

I would love to see the official “democratic party policy” saying cities should be sanctuaries for “human traffickers and gang rapists.”

4 Likes

I second this request.

1 Like

Third. I’m sure OP has all the facts here.

1 Like

The victim is likely illegal also… Should she receive sanctuary?

1 Like

I will address your question. But the polite thing for you to do would be to address mine first. Fair enough?

The OP didn’t claim to have any facts. The OP simply posted a link to the story.

The democratic party fully supports sanctuary cities. Democratic leaders such as AOC and others; have called for an end to ICE and all deportations. Who was the last democratic leader to support deportations of anyone? Which democratic leader supports ICE? But you are free to believe whatever fairytale your mind creates.

Where does the party support sanctuary to rapists?

Obama deported thousands. That was like 3 years ago. Have we forgotten about that nugget?

2 Likes

We’re these criminals released at some point due to a sanctuary policy?

No I have not forgotten about that nugget. But that policy is dead and buried. The current sanctuary policy is that nobody, no matter what the offense, gets turned over to the feds for deportation. Have you seen something different?

Speaking of Obama, check out this nice fellow. He received his deportation orders 6 years ago. Which he ignored. Then he killed a father of two. Rather than turn him over to ICE for deportation, an Obama judge released him into the community. Again.

I will address your question. But the polite thing for you to do would be to address mine first. Fair enough? In case you have forgotten, here it is"

Should we be doing more to keep these child molesters out?

What evidence do you have that a sanctuary policy allowed them here in the first place?

You’re not going to get a straight answer dude.

It’s wisconsin, prolly not.

Allan

Do you seriously thing that you can just ignore my question and demand I answer your first? Here’s some additional sanctuary news that you will enjoy.

https://www.newsmax.com/michaeldorstewitz/philadelphia-juan-ramon-vasquez-mayor-james-kenney/2018/08/09/id/876276/

Out of what? Rapists need to be in jail. Not out. Once released illegals need to be deported and citizens need to be on the sex offenders registry.

It’s pretty simple.

Allan

3 Likes

That is the opposite of truth.

If they were never arrested and released under a sanctuary city policy, how is that relevant? And posting an article from Philadelphia? You know these crimes occurred in Wisconsin, correct?

2 Likes

Please point out where it’s dictated in the democratic party policy that rapists should receive sanctuary?

They should be punished to the fullest extent of the law and then deported (along with the victim)

Yes.

• Increase border patrol agents.

• Heavily penalize employers who hire illegal immigrants (including farmers)

• Find a solution on overstaying visas. 50% of illegal immigrants are from visa overstays.

I have a few more, but you get the gist of it.