Should we offer these invaders santuary?

Why are those illegals in that part of Wisconsin? There is no sanctuary there.

They are there because dairy/ag hires almost exclusively illegals as they whine that no wisconsinites want their low wage hard 70 hour per week jobs. And no one will touch the ag interests because… Business I guess.

So sanctuary by ignoring what is going on.

3 Likes

It is pretty simple. But your party wants to eliminate ICE. Did you know that ICE is the organization that does the deportations?

“An illegal immigrant who arrived at the border in April with a young girl he claimed his daughter has been arrested for raping her on multiple occasions,

Philadelphia wants this creature to have sanctuary.

Then you are at odds with your party. Your party is at war with the border patrol. Your party wants to eliminate ICE. Without ICE who will do the deportations? A couple of guys named Fred?

You know we deported people before ICE was created, correct?

Fortunately, I never claimed Wisconsin was a sanctuary state. I was asking your opinion. Does this creature deserve sanctuary?

And

SHOULD WE BE DOING MORE TO KEEP THESE PREDATORS OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

How I’m I at odds with the party? Please show us where the party (as a whole) is “at war” with the border patrol? Please post the policy.

1 Like

Thousands of rapists?

I’m not going to prove to you that your party does not support the border patrol or ICE. We both already know that. I have never known you to be a dishonest person. You’re walking a thin line.

I’ll give him a straight answer.

Child molesters should be executed as soon as they are found guilty of their crime.

Why don’t you look it up yourself?

1 Like

You made the claim.

That’s what I thought. Thanks.

No. I don’t know that. Please provide a written statement from the Democratic party that states ICE should be dissolved

What thin line?

1 Like

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Guatemala.

Can I see a copy of that policy from one sanctuary city?

So, lets get this story straight.

First off, its not an Obama judge. He had nothing to do with it. “Judge Cole was appointed to his position in August 2016 by former President Obama’s Attorney General, Loretta Lynch”.

Breitbart claims "Later, it was revealed that the sanctuary state of Illinois issued a driver’s license to Rodriguez.

Welp, that’s false - “The lawsuit also names the van’s owner GR Framing Construction and German Javier Rodriguez as defendants. The lawsuit claims they should have known Rodriguez did not have a valid driver’s license and “was unfit and unqualified to safely operate the vehicle.””

Here’s from the City of Bloomington’s official Police Facebook page:

Arrested was Jose D. Rodriguez, 27, of Bloomington. He was arrested for:
-Failure to Report an Accident (Death) - Class 2 Felony
-Disregard Traffic Control Device
-No Driver’s License (never issued)

So, your story is full of BS and holes.

1 Like

So, this invader was employed by a US citizen? :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Rapists deserve prison time. Whether illegal or citizen.

Allan

Okay here’s the straight forward, no spin obvious answer. It gives us both a little wiggle room.

The progressive branch of the party wants open borders. No ICE, no border patrol and an end to all deportations. The party is currently being driven by the progressives. There maybe folks who disagree with this policy who are afraid to speak up knowing that if they do there will be repercussions. Therefore we hear very little of anything from democrats supporting ICE, the border patrol or deportations. Fair assessment?

Well, I mean, no drivers license, working for a US company owned by a US citizen. I’m sure pay was in cash, but hey, Obama judges!

Again, please post a statement from the democratic party that they want open borders. It should be fairly easy to find via Googles.

Big difference between supporting sanctuary cities and supporting rapists. No one supports rapists.