Should trump have 2 years added to his term?

The Constitution never considered what should happen if a president was doing a great job and had a booming economy.

1 Like

That’s fine…requires a Constitutional Amendment.

Outside of the 4th amendment you really dont care about it.

so postponing election and declaring yourself President, sound like a dictator to me.

Two more years in the presidency is two less years he’ll have to spend in prison.

1 Like

Not surprising that Trump Repugs believe that Trump should get two years added to his term.

Had Democrats not “stollen” those 2 years from Fat Donald, he obviously would already have an amazing healthcare plan passed and would have paid off the national debt entirely.

And then…ironically…wag their finger at others, accusing them of not honoring the Constitution.

3 Likes

Hang on.

Obama didn’t suspend elections during mustard/jadehelm/pizza/brownsuit/feetgate?

1 Like

This is true. It was dealing with far bigger issues.

So you have no problem with a guy who ran on enforcing the rule of law now wanting to break the law of the land? The law he swore to defend?

Trump is the law.

I really miss my mom’s stollen. It was always delicious.

1 Like

I had to look that up. :rofl:

Trump should just stay in office forever. Is it unconstitutional? Sure, but what exactly is the alternative - let a Democrat take office??

With all the alt liberal talk of abolishing the electoral college, in the words of Kamel Harris,
“I think we should have that conversation,”

Every time the left pushes for gun control.

1 Like

Indeed. Funny how libs preach about Constitution when it suits em…meanwhile as Oldandtired just posted they ■■■■ all over it 99.99 percent of the time.

1 Like

Absolutely.

Trump’s corrupt and incompetent practices will ultimately hurt his base as much, if not more, than anyone else, so I am in favor of more pain for them.

Yes, two years should be added to his term. The one after his presidency.

3 Likes

why stop at two years, Trump should be President for life.