Should trump have 2 years added to his term?

Since when did YOU ever care about the constitution, you advocate violating it almost daily :rofl:

3 Likes

George HW Bush thought the same thing. Lol

He was ousted from the presidency by the voters.

Are you saying there is no chance for trump to lose in 2020?

Lots of stuff can happen between now and Election Day 2020.

You post was very presumptive. Lol

Allan

President Trump has a point.

He has accomplished a great deal while carrying the D baggage.

I think his re-election in 2020 will be sufficient.

No extra two years…

:statue_of_liberty:

I firmly believe that troll posters are trying to put joke posters out of business. If they continue to post ridiculous things there will be no room for joke posters to pretend to believe ridiculous things, same problem comedians have making Trump jokes when there’s just no limit to the stupid things he does.

3 Likes

Now, imagine if Obama tweeted the same thing…

2 Likes

What happened to the presumptive middle your namesake proclaims to be suck in.

You appear quite progressive and Trump loathing to me.

I could be reading too much into “serial adulterer and bedding dictators…”

Even Bernie lauds Trump talks with NK.

:umbrella:

By the same token, isn’t Merrick Garland entitled to some extra time to make up for what was stolen from him?

The funniest part in all of this is I’m way more conservative than all you Trump advocates.

1 Like

Christian club.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::point_up:

2 Likes

After the Mueller report, I’d be for him having 2 fewer years.

A man can dream.

1 Like

I suspect he’s going to be labeled a so-called judge, a tyrant, a judicial activist before too long and your tune will change. Hell, I suspect even Kavanaugh is going to rule in a way you don’t like at least once and you’ll turn on him as well.

1 Like

If you say so.

As for Kavanaugh I was never a fan. Personally I thought Kethledge would be a better fit, specially with Gorsuch and I stated as such during Kavanaugh hearing.

1 Like

He can add two years to his term as long as I can add two years to my life.

Intentional typo?

I think Gorsuch is a fine justice. I think he’s super qualified.

Kavanaugh-well, he’s never been a friend of privacy/individual liberty. Napolitano has done a good job outlining this in videos. Easy to find.

Either way, I suspect they’re both going to be more moderate than expected from Trump supporters-that is to say, I think they will follow the law, and rule in a way Trump and his supporters don’t expect. I could be wrong.

I’m actually sort of curious and anxious to see their opinions as more and more cases start to be ruled upon.

2 Likes

No. As much as I support Trump and puke at the thought of the next lib that gets the white house, Two terms is enough.

While we’re on constitutional limits- how about we all band together for a change and insist on term limits for congressman and Senators?

Just more evidence that he cares not for the oath he took to defend the Constitution.

You could get that passed at the state level pretty easily if that’s something people in your area want.

I don’t think the two years was wasted. Those investigations showed to what extent the liberal power structure would go to maintain power, pushing a fake conspiracy theory for two years. And we have yet to find out how deeply they were involved in knowingly creating that theory, and what laws they may have broken in doing so.
Uncovering that could be considered a major accomplishment of the Trump administration.
Their insurance policy was supposed to have worked by now, but Trump is still here and they are sweating.