Should trump have 2 years added to his term?

Good for you. I like Trump policy much more than the person. I do give him high marks for focus and resolve.

Trump is going to be a force in 2020.

He’s actually ADD as hell. He’s also in New York City blowhard.

But as long as he keeps harping on 2 things people will definitely vote for him. He knows how to play this game.

We have an immigration crisis and need better trade terms.

He has both covered as best he can.

For having ADD so-called…he has checked off his campaign goals better than any other President in my lifetime.

The worm has turned and it is smiling at president Trump now.

:bug:

So he deserves two extra years because the first 2 were so hard. What a ■■■■■■■ pathetic baby.

2 Likes

No wall. Exploding deficit. Healthcare not fixed. Debt not wiped out. Hillary not in jail. Didn’t release his tax returns. Hasn’t fixed infrastructure. Didn’t declare China a currency manipulator. Added corruption to the swamp.

Where the heck do you get your news?

Again, it’s just 1 or 2 things for Trump’s enablers.

Most Trump Repugs would like to do away with Congress and have Trump be king for life.

Not really. It will be time enough by 2024.

Then we can welcome the Nikki Haley years!

:statue_of_liberty:

If Trump gets the two extra years then the Executive Orders, family separations and tax cut for the rich that happened in those stolen years should be revoked.

If Trump had two years stolen from his presidency, that means that whatever he did in those years weren’t the acts of the POTUS.

However, if his actions count as actions of the POTUS, its hard to argue that the years were “stolen”.

1 Like

Also, not a single con can articulate what he lost in 2 years? What wasn’t he able to do because of the Russier investigation?

To be fair, he lost out on having his military parade. :frowning:

Thank good was he invented the Fourth of July.

2 Likes

As I said, it’s funny how libs pretend to care about the Constitution.

2 extra years not necessary. I think we will find his first two will be his best two.

Economy going well. Stock market is up. I like my tax cut.

I think those will be the highlights of his presidency. :elephant::us:

Funny how cons pretend to care about the Constitution.

You obviously don’t. Why do you seem to have a problem if others share your views?

1 Like

Why not…conversations do not create Constitutional Amendments, which is what would be required…do conversations scare you?

So…this makes it all acceptable to you…

After the Mueller report Trump is going to do everything possible to win another 4 years, because the moment he is out of office there’s going to be some knocks at his door and he isn’t going to like who is knocking.

He is probably going to jail when he leaves office, that’s some serious motivation to keep the job.

So, the fix is in for 2020…?

Anyone else here see the poster’s transparent ground work for accepting completely ignoring Article II of the Constitution?

1 Like

It’s almost as if 2 people are sharing his account.