Should these goons be tried for murder?

You are. You need to go back to my post you quoted to see where you ■■■■■■ up.

You need?

He doesn’t need to do anything.

Sorry, I don’t have time to teach you the entire anti-war movement. We’re happy that we changed it for you, even if you’ll never realize it.

You didn’t change anything for me, I enlisted willingly and had always planned to.

If course he doesn’t, the other option is wallowing in ignorance.

thanks for proving my point. :wink:

You have no point other than trolling. You don’t need me to prove that, everyone can read for themselves.

1 Like

Did you not get college deferments?

Why do you want to know?

Suddenly the original account of the killing of the illegal seems to be falling all apart.

Too freaking bad THE CORRUPT FBI is investigating this incident.

We no doubt will never get the real truth now.

Because I think you’re just like Trump.

The FBI is in disarray.

Interesting about the Rangers being involved.

Isn’t it kind of a shame that hardcore political partisans will trash any agencies so that can to protect their favorite politician (who has been corrupt his entire career).

The leadership at FBI trashed the organization, no one else.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that’s more true than a lot of people will ever admit. Nixon thought that it would shut up the anti-war movement and he used the all volunteer military idea as a political weapon (he had just run against McGovern who was constantly protesting the war).

Nixon even setup a commission to explore ending the draft. he thought if it was all volunteer the average kids would stop protesting their friends being drafted/dying/etc.

he was correct. think about how many wars/engagements we’ve been in since and the college aged kids aren’t protesting en masse like they did because they (and their friends) aren’t being forced to serve.

The “anti-war movement” got Nixon elected. He didn’t try to shut them up.

“Peace With Honor”.

“I pledge to you that we shall have an honorable end to the war in Vietnam.”