Should the City of Chicago sue Jussie Smollett for damages?

And Epstein hung around with Trump at his private parties, do you have some sort of point?

Yes, the dems are grasping at straws to justify this blatant show of old family democrat privilege. And gosh, it’s from the land of the president that used the IRS to steal 2012, and used the FBI as a wing of their campaign attack in 2016…

And of course you have no proof of that, thats certainly not new.

How many of the democrats now believe Smollett>? A lot I bet.

At this point the only thing I speculate is the prosecutor and/or the police department mishandled one or more aspects of this case likely leading to inadmissible evidence or withheld evidence or possibly planted some, which is what likely lead to the charges being dropped.

Now you know why I don’t spend the time playing your childish, TDS games. You twisted what I said for no other reason except you’ve become a very bitter soul. Have fun…I’m done.

1 Like

You always say that and then come right back.

Well that is simply not true at all. You said this…

Which is completely false. Michelle Obama was absolutely not the motivation behind this, nor has it been reported that she is. If you don’t want to be challenged when you make false claims, then don’t make false claims. It is simple. But if calling me names makes you feel better, I’m happy for you.

I read somewhere that it was like Munchausen syndrome by proxy on himself! lol

Yeah, rage is all the hoax these days.

I agree with you, but what does this have to do with that?

this guy?

LMAO… Perfect!

1 Like

Or is it this guy?

1 Like

He takes lots of pictures… How’s Kevin spacey these days?

Maybe it is actually this guy here…

1 Like

Clinton was on his plane with Kevin Spacey at the same time.

Trump was with them too.

Do you believe Smollett too?

I never believed it. What does that have to do with Trump and Epstein being best friends and attending parties together with the underage girls?